Chapter 1.

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE FUCK."

Ah, the lovely words from my mother, how wonderful.. I groan, hiding my face on my pillow, "Can't I just stay at home?" I begged in a muffle, but yelled it.

"Braxton AUSTIN DANIELS GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE. Ugh, I swear you're a waste." Once I heard that, I frowned. So that's what I am.. Huh, good to know.

I roll out of bed, shutting off my alarm. God, that thing is loud..

"Guess I'll get dressed." I then got dressed and did everything else. Then teased my hair, brushing it and styling it to cover my eye. I don't want to see the awful world I live in and my monster of a Mother.

I headed downstairs, seeing my mom eye me. She rolled her eyes, "Just get a fucking hair cut and get out." I shook my head, standing there.

She got out one plate, which confused me. "Mom?" She glared at me while putting her food on her plate. "Yes, my worthless child?" I gulped as my eyes saddened.

"Aren't I gonna eat anything?" I mumbled lowly, enough for her to hear.

"Oh, my precious boy.. No. You'll as usual, eat food at school. If not, then that's your problem.~"

I did what I would never do, give her the finger and run out. My mom didn't even care as she yelled, "AND STAY OUT, BITCH."

My heart then broke..

At school..

I was walking through the halls. I heard, "Hey, emo fag, cut yourself recently?!" Ugh, people have no respect for us 'emo' kids. "Hey, loser, did your father stop drinking, or is he still blaming you for your moms death?!" I yelled back. The person went quiet as he left. I smirked, proudly, going to my class.

In class it was the usual historical shit.

I laid my head ontop of my desk, falling asleep.

A loud thump on my desk, making me jolt awake. "HUH?"

The teacher groaned, pointing to the door, I sigh. "Whatever," I mumble, heading to the principal's office.

Today officially sucks...