Asian! (5)

Venus explain everything, Sun then says "Pluto?", the girl replies immediately, "Yes?", the other look at her confuse, even the girl is confuse too, Venus asks "What's your name?", the girl answers "Indah.".

The 2 firefighters approach them, "We thank you guys to save her." Says the first firefighter, the second firefighter says to Saturn and Sun "Umm, can we talk for second?", then four of them walk a bit far from them.

"Who are you guys?" asks the first firefighter, Sun answers "I'm Dominic and he's Daniel.", then the second Firefighter shakes his head "That's not what we mean. We mean all of you.", Saturn says each of their human name

The second firefighter "Let's change the question. Who are we? All of us? Hong-li and I have power, that teenage girl have power to stop the time, and you two must use power too when you get inside the house, because we didn't see you come from the door, and if you already in the house, your shirt aren't too dirty."

Saturn asks "What's your power?", Sun replies "Control Fire and control water.", The second firefighter says "How did you know?", Sun answers "You already take off your firefighter suit, and I see your ring and your left upper arm.".

Sun calls Mercury, and tell him to look at their eyes and try to make them remember. They remember. "Then that mean she's Pluto!", Joohan, the second fire-fighter, aka. Neptune, runs to the car, he hugs her, the girl confuse "Umm, what happen?", Neptune calls her , she get more confuse

Earth, Sun, and Mars run toward them and Saturn teleport, Earth and Mercury approach the girl and Neptune "Okay.. umm...?" the girl replies "Indah." Mercury continues "Indah. Look into my eyes.", but she doesn't do as he says, "Indah, c'mon.", Indah then get out of the car, "Why should I do that?", Uranus then approach her "Just do it!", Indah runs "No!", Earth turn his head to Uranus "You scared her." And follow the others run to catch her.

Venus, Earth, and Neptune run follow her, "Oh, c'mon. We're not bad guys. How can this handsome creature is a bad guy?" Says Venus, Neptune runs faster, he gets her, she trying to let go of his hand.

She then runs again. After 10 minutes running. That area get attacked and someone pulls her. "Pluto!" yells Neptune. That person brings her and suddenly some people gather, they are soldiers, they take Neptune too.