Giving Birth

After nine months of hard work and getting the supplies necessary, Penn and Sashi were at need of a well earned rest from the hard work. They were asleep nicely on their bed, until Sashi felt a powerful kick flowing inside her. She got up and urged her husband to get up.
"Penn. Get up!" She said.
Penn moaned, "Sash. It's 3 in the morning. You can't have a snack at that time".
"My water just broke!" Sashi corrected.
So Penn got up, grabbed Sashi's hand, and made way for the car. He then floored it to the hospital and parked. He then picked up Sashi and carried her into the building.
"Can I help you two?" The nurse asked as the couple walked up to the desk.
"Our babies are coming!" Sashi screeched in pain.
"Okay okay", The nurse assured, "We'll take you to the room nearby".
So they hurried to the room for the operation.
Sashi was crying from the pain of having to be in labor. However, Penn was right beside her and holding on to her hand.
"It's going to be alright, Sash", He said, "You still have me by your side".
Sashi held on to Penn's hand, while the nurse got ready for the moment.
"Alright", She said to Sashi, "Now push as hard as you can".
Sashi did so and gripped her husband's hand tightly. She then shut her eyes.
"You're doing great", Penn said to her.
The pain began to swell, causing her to almost scream.
"Just one... Last... Push!" The nurse said.
And so, Sashi gave it all he got and the cries of two infants were heard.
"A healthy boy and a girl!" The nurse grinned, cutting the cords of the babies and washed them until they were all cleaned up.
It took several minutes, but the nurse brought the twins to their parents and put them in the arms of Sashi, who was recovering from the pain of pregnancy. She and Penn looked down at their newborns with their eyes beamed.
"Awwwwwww! Aren't they just precious, Penn?" She asked.
The baby boy looked exactly like Penn in every way and the girl had the same hair color as Sashi, but with blue eyes like Penn and the boy.
"Of course", Penn replied, shedding a tear of joy or two, "What should we name them?"
Sashi looked closer at the babies.
"This one looks just like a mini you!" She answered, referring to the boy, "Guess we shall call him Penn Junior, but the girl... I don't know what to call her. My parents like to name baby girls with the letter S, like Stephanie, Shirly, Sally..."
"How about Sasha?" Penn suggested.
"It's perfect!" Sashi replied, but Sasha began to cry in the arms of her mother, so Sashi exposed her breast and the baby sucked on her nipple,
"Guess it was her feeding time already!"
The couple laughed, but Penn had some time with his son.
"Hey Junior", He said to his son, "Welcome to the world. I bet you'll do big things one day... Just like me."
Penn Junior put his tiny hand in his father's forehead and wiped the tears off his face.
"Guess we'll have to wait for the others then", Sashi said, having Sasha laying down on her arms.
Their friends and family were coming here to see the babies, but it was morning, so the couple might as well nap with their children.