《 Prologue 》

I put my hands on my hips as I stared at all of my work. I had finally finished unpacking in my new apartment. Well, it was pretty much just two rooms, as it was in the college dorms... But I am still happy I just moved into my own house.

I sat down on the couch and opened my phone, only to notice I had 8 notifications. I opened them to see they were all from my eomma.

'Are you there yet sweetheart?'
Mom - 1:14 pm

'Did you finish packing yet?'
Mom - 1:32

'Is the dorm nice?'
Mom - 1:36

'Sweetie, please respond.'
Mom - 1:37

'What's going on honey??'
Mom - 1:37

'Why are you ignoring me?'
Mom - 1:45

'Or did something happen!?'
Mom - 1:47

'KIM SEOHYUN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T ANSWER IM GOING TO HAVE TO DRIVE RIGHT UP TO YOUR DORMS AND BUST YOUR DOOR DOWN TO KICK YOUR ASS.'
Mom - 1:53

I laughed as I read all of the messages. Luckily her last text came only a few minutes ago. I quickly typed back to her and shut my phone remembering that she wanted me to video call her when I got home.

I walked over to my bedroom and grabbed my laptop. I called her and of course my crazy eomma and my appa picked up.

"Hi sweetie! You're finally in Seoul! How is the University?"

I chuckled at how charming she seemed when she spoke in the video call but when she texted me she seemed like she was loosing her mind.

"Good! Ah, I'm so glad that I made it into this college! Luckily I get a day to relax before going to class tomorrow."

My mother and father seemed so excited, which made me quite happy. It was strange though, since they have never been this happy about me going to more prestigious schools before.

Well, I hope you have lots of fun and learn a ton of stuff while you're there! Goodbye! Love and kisses!" My parents said almost in unison.

They hung up and I sighed, feeling tired but at the same time wanting to get out and explore campus. I shut my laptop and decided to take a quick 30 minute nap.

I set a timer so I would wake up, since I didn't want to spend the whole day sleeping, although that would be nice.

When I awoke I grumbled at the alarm, but knew that I should get to know the area a little bit better before school starts tomorrow.

I stood up and grabbed an orange before heading out of the door. I got in my car and started driving around, getting to know the area.

Unfortunately, I got lost. Somehow I had gotten into a bad part of Seoul. I decided to park so I could ask someone how to get back to campus.

"U-um, excuse me?" I asked the first person I saw that seemed normal.

"Hm? Yeah, what do you need?" The man said with a gruff voice.

"I'm lost... I was hoping you could help me get back to..." I thought for a moment, remembering the name. "The University of Seoul?"

The man raised an eyebrow curiously, as if he had never heard of it before.

"Ah, I guess not. My bad, good day sir." I said bowing quickly before leaving to look for someone who could actually help me.

"Hrmp." The man grumbled as I left, as if he was upset that I was going to ask someone else for help.

I continued walking until I saw another man who looked smart and not from around here. I quickly hurried over to him as he was about to get into his car.

"Sir! May you please help me?" I asked quickly hoping not to waste much of his time.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. What do you need?" He replied, waiting for an answer.

I stared at him for a moment actually being able to look at his face better. He was quite handsome, but I knew that I would probably never see him again.

"Are you just going to stand there or..?" He asked, as he was getting annoyed.

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I just need help getting back to my university." I said finally saying something.

The man chuckled. I tilted my head curiously before he told me why he was laughing.

 "Ah, are you going to University of Seoul by any chance?" He asked.

 I smiled as he knew what I was talking about.

"Yeah, I just came to town and I was hoping to learn my way around today... Guess that didn't work out." I laughed, scratching my head.

The man smiled in return, chuckling with me. He told me that he went to the same school and this was his first year too.

 He told me that he could drive me back, but I refused as my car was still here. He gave me the directions and I started walking back.

"Yah! I never got to know your name!" The man yelled as I left.

"Oh, it's Seohyun! Kim Seohyun!" I yelled back.

"Nice name! I'm Min Yoongi! See you at school!" He yelled back before shutting the car door and driving off.

I got back to my car and drove back to the dorms.

That had been enough exploring for today, so I walked back to my room and plopped down before falling asleep for the night. Soon I would be actually attending my dream school.

~~~~~~

Hey! Here's the start of the rewritten My Fake Marriage! I can't wait to continue the series now!

(Also please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment!)