:)

The stars shine brightly upon the sky with the moon smile happily for this blessing day. The wind blow freely at the beach that crowded with people, enjoying the meaningful day. The groom fixing his tie, putting it nicely on his neck. With a smile that never faded, he standing in front of the gate, waiting for his future wife. Minutes later, the door opened, revealing the bride with her beautiful smile. I couldn't deny that the bride was beautiful, after all the mixed of Korean and American did that. I slightly sigh and took a sip of wine. With the taste of bitter and sweet, it just perfect with the mood. Well actually I can't drink wine or alcohol or etc since I'm under age but who cares. I'm not the type that easily drunk.

I congratulate my uncle and my new aunty for their wedding. I walked to the food section to take some dessert for the final. I'm still on my diet so I couldn't take much. My eyes were stick to a guy, with not so muscular type of body but still have the attraction, which slightly smile to me, revealing his dimple which made me fall in love with him. I don't know who the hell he is but looking at his smile, I'm melt. I'm freaking melt in front of him.

The wind blows his hair, covering his beautiful face. I smiled and walked away, hoping one day I will meet him again.

1 year later

My heart pounding fast when each of the metre passed by. I failed on finding new friends. I just hoping that someone will say 'hi' to me first. The camp was freaking lit. They've got swimming pool in the middle of the camp site. I strolling around the camp, looking at the people with inappropriate wear. I hope that the facilitator will scold them or something.

My eyes once again caught a boy that seems familiar. Maybe I'd saw him anywhere. The dimple with the freaking smile, I couldn't remember but I'm sure I was right.

Months after

I've got a drama competition, which grouping me with some random people that obviously I didn't knew them. I sat on the chair near the stage, trying to create my own dialog. One boy from my group walked to my direction, sitting next to me. I look up to see the figure who does not ashamed at all sat next to me. Holy.. Why on earth did I found many people with perfect smile and cute dimple. I just couldn't resist that type of boy. I distance myself with him but he gets up and sit even closer to me. After a few while repeating the situation, I gave up and let it be. We did discuss together about the drama.

"Y/n, how could you not remember me?!"

I'm confused. Who the hell he is. Why does he asked me that kind of question? Do we met somewhere before?

"I'm the guy that you met at the beach and the camp"

HOLY COW. My mysterious crush were freaking in front of me. I smiled. And yea, we did well on our drama.

I keep repeating the video. He was holding a bug on his hand as a dare. He scared but damn, he looks cute. I smile widely. I did asked my friend for his name. I couldn't remember it. Maybe it was Taemin or something. Well, who cares :)

Next year 

The sunshine woke me up from sleep. What a day. I will go to a boarding school in Seoul. I packed my things up and get prepared. The journey began after I put my things in the car.

My school day were awesome with new life, new friends and new environments. And yea, lucky me. That 'Taemin' were same class with me. And his real name is Jimin, Park Jimin.

Park Jimin, the boy with perfect smile and dimple on his left side.

Park Jimin, the boy who made me find for him.

Park Jimin, the boy who made me craze for.

Park Jimin.

But of course, the happy wouldn't be last. He got a girlfriend which obviously cuter, smarter than me. I bit sad of it.

And starting on that day, my everyday become pale, full of sadness. Plus, he the type that friendly which made many friends and obviously would be the girls. And I guess, they were same as me, falling in love because of his dimple and smile.

And it's all fake. I didn't realised it earlier. I freaking know this now. I think about this, now. He was madly in love with his girlfriend. He never look or glance at me once. The story that I told before were just fake. My feelings, its fake. I realised it now and the feeling falling in love with him, it's happening now not at the time I met him. And not at that time, I'm freaking regret with this. I wish I realised this earlier. And I'm late. What a fool y/n. And I'm here, crying on bed, wishing that it's just a dream. I'm fcking REGRET.