21.

Heaven

"It's two in the morning, where the hell you been and where yo' clothes at?" Chris asked, standing up from the couch

"How'd you get in here?"

"Don't worry about that, you left the house at 10 sum', why you just now getting back?" he walked towards me

"That's none of your business" I tried to walk around him

"You better watch your mouth" he grabbed my wrist "Where the hell you been? This my last time asking nicely"

"How do you even know that I left at 10?" I mugged him "Were you watching me?"

"You weren't answering my calls, the hell you expect me to do?"

"I expected you to get a hint. I don't wanna talk right now" I jerked away from him "Let yourself out"

"No. You ain't gotta talk, but you damn sure gone look and listen"

"I don't-"

"Sit your ass down and don't say another word" 

I complied, but made it known that I had an attitude.

"I went back and checked the cameras that I had installed two weeks ago" he pulled out a cd and put it in

"And?" I folded my arms

"And I told your ass that I pushed her away and kicked her out. Now watch"

I turned my head towards the tv screen and watched closely.

He was telling the truth. See girl, you ain't have nothing to worry about.

"I'm sorry" I apologized, feeling dumb for not believing him

"I thought you trusted me"

"I do" I sighed "It's just that, seeing something and hearing something are two different things"

"I feel ya, baby girl. But you gotta know that I wouldn't hurt you...I lo-" he cut himself off

"You can say it, I love you too" I confessed

"I love you" he smiled "Now lay 'em on me" he pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him

I leaned in without any hesitation. I missed his lips.

His arms snaked around my body, pulling me closer while his kisses trailed down to my neck. I held my moan in my throat as he sucked on my skin, making my insides do backflips. I finally got myself together enough to grab his face and kiss him deeply. Our tongues explored each other's mouths like we were swabbing for DNA. I kissed down his chiseled jaw line, sucking and swirling my tongue over his flesh. I felt him begin to rise when I licked his earlobe.

"Feel that?" he pressed his hardness against me, making my moans escape

"Mhm" my panties got even more soaked

"He want you" he whispered in my ear

"Mm. He can have me" I rocked my hips against him

"You sure?" he kissed on my shoulders, beginning to unzip my dress

"Yes" I bit down on my lip

I stood up, slipping out of my dress, revealing my black underwear. He stood up, towering over me, regardless of the six inch heels I wore. He licked his lips as his eyes traveled my body, his hands gripped my butt, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me upstairs.

Once we got in my room, he gently laid me on the bed. He got in between my legs and we were back at it. I helped him slip his shirt off and we went right back to kissing. I know where this is going and I'm not going to stop it. I'm ready to give him all of me.

I pulled away from the kiss "Take these off" I tugged at the waistband of his sweats

He got up, taking off his sweats along with his boxers and his member sprung free. My dripping center and my heart started beating even faster at the sight of his long, thick, curved manhood. That thing could rip me in half.

I slid my heels and underwear off as he made his way back to the bed. He positioned himself between my legs, rubbing his member on my pearl. I moaned, arching my back at the feeling.

"You ready for me?" he left kisses on my breast

I nodded, scared what my voice would sound like if I spoke right now. My mind was racing one thousand miles a minute, my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, my stomach fluttered with nervousness.

"Relax, baby girl." He looked me in my eyes "I'll take my time with you"

I took a deep breath as I felt him pressing at my entrance. He continued sliding in, making me gasp and grip his shoulder. My eyes began to water at the pain I felt.

"You alright?" He looked down at me

"Mhm" I nodded as a tear fell

"I love you" his brown orbs looked into mine

"I love you too"

He kissed me as he slowly began thrusting inside of me. The pain didn't go away, but pleasure joined in and made it the most wonderful night.

Thoughts?

-Carlisha ❤️