Teenager post #199 & 200 + The End

199- Saving a file and naming it "asdfghj" just to go fast

200- we all have that one skinny friend who eats more than an elephant.

----------------------------------------------

Well, my fluffy marshmallows, this is the end of Teenager Posts

Now to a life story you may want to skip

When I first started, I wanted to begin with something I loved, and something people would laugh at, because there's nothing I love more than seeing someone smile. So on an October night, I posted Teenager Posts. *cue dramatic music*

I remember my excitement when I got three reads.

I never imagined that I, a shy teenage-

YEAH OF COURSE SUCH A SHY GIRL! XD

Uh, @AlondraAHdez, do you mind?

Yeah, right now she's next to me, and she just snatched my iPod and expressed herself.

Anyway... I never imagined that a SHY teenage girl (on yo' face Alo) who begun on a new school and would do nothing but stalk her sister on daily basis and got excited over 1 read like me would get a million reads in wattpad, get on Wattpad's reading list "Just Kidding" and would end up with a retarded monkey for a friend. ( XD I'm so cruel) Plus two normies.

I thank you all for your support and caring, and your wonderful messages that inspire me every day. Thank you for your patience against my laziness of updating and all that cheese. THANK YOUUUUU!

I decided that instead of doing all the teenager posts in order from 1-200, 201-400, etc. , well, I'll just pick them at random. So if you have any TPs, PM me. Ill try to put 5 funny, 2 inspiring, 1 WTF, and the other 2 at random I'm every update. Or should I continue by order? TELL ME!

Stay tuned through Quotes! and 101 Crazy Things for the sequel of this book.

Thank you all for your support, and

LUV YA!

XOXO, Nikki (AKA your craziest unicorn ;)