US Papyrus X UF Sans

(US Pap POV)

I great up in the morning feeling very lazy. Only to here my brother in the kitchen yelling my name. So I put on some clothes and head down stairs. "Hey bro what's up" as I say this I realized that we had a guest "Why good morning bro here sit down next to our guess and I get the tacos ready" as my bro leaves the table I look at our guess. US sans "Why don't you to introduce each other" as he finish this I introduced myself "hello i'm papyrus and you are....." I feel so stupid right now "the name is sans" I was shock by these news.

(UF sans pov)

Where am I and who is this fucker who looks like me. As I am thinking I hear some come down the stairs I looked up to see that there was someone like papyrus. I was excited to see him but then I realized that it was him that's not my papyrus. He asked for my name and I told him. When I looked up I see him looking between me and the other fucker that looks like me. After we ate I went to go take a nap. ZZZZ

(At Night)

I wake up to see that I'm still in this world. "Damn it I though it was a dream" I was so pissed off but then I realized that no one was up it was past midnight.
I lad back down but then my soul turn blue I looked up in hopes if it was my papyrus but it wasn't it was the other. I see his eyes which looked so lustful. My cheeks started to blush (yup it about to start 😗😗😍😍) I struggle a bit and I couldn't do anything he started to bring me into his room. I was nervous about what was going to happen. But as I am thinking to myself I fell to the bed."Fuck that hurt asshole". "Shut up" I looked up to see that he had pinned me down. "It's about time that you do me a favor" I started to blush a bright red. He started to kiss me on my neck and he was going down slowly but then he hit a sentive spot. "Ahhhhh" as I moaned he started to take off my close. "W-w what are you d-doing"as a as this he started to kiss me down my ribcage "yes right there" then he pull down my boxers and was looking at my member. I can see that he was really in heat. He started to strip and I was excited. When he did this he started to suck on m member. "Ahhhhh faster" I was trying to keep my voice down. He put me in a doggy style and put his honey finger inside me. "Beg" he said and I started to moan every time he thrusted his finger in and out of me. Then he stop and I felt something else at my anus.......

To be continued

(Thx so much I will try to post but let me know for any suggestions and I'll make a part two bye and stay frisky )