Daniel #2

-Read A/n -
Should I do personal Imagines?
QOTD: Where do you want to go to University?
Answer; UCLA or University of Calgary
-------------------------------------------------------
My brother, Jack Avery has this best friend named Daniel and he is in a band named Why Don't We. I've only met him once, and the rest of the boys too, but he is really cute. Yet, Jack is very protective over me and my sister's. It's  the end of the Something Different tour, and I am going to LA to see my older brother before school starts so I can have a little break before university (your university choice). Today I am able to leave and surprise them by the time they get to the airport also.
-Next day after the plane ride-
The airport was crazy, with a lot of Fans and people going and coming into LA I look around to find Jonah, getting his Luggage. I quickly run to him and tap his shoulder, turning around he looks at me for a quick second and smiles that he remembers me.
"Y/n!! What are you doing here?" Jonah asked me as he grabbed his luggage and hugs me.
"Felt like visiting you guys and my brother." I say hugging back
The other boys are walking up to get their luggage when my best friend Zach sees me he
"Y/N MY BEST FRIEND!" Zach yelled dropping his luggage and running to me we hug for the longest time. Jack and Daniel finally see me and smile, and Jack runs to me and hugs me as if we haven't seen each other in years. "Little Sister what are you doing here?" Jack let's go of me and kisses my forehead. "I wanted to visit you and the boys." I quickly say as I look at Daniel.
Daniel, hugs me and smiles at me without saying a single word. Corbyn comes up to me and hugs me for dear life and says " My beautiful Daughter." Corbyn and Christina are  my "parents" so I call them "mom" & "dad" when we see each other and or we text. I walk with the boys to their car and we all just go to the house.
We walk, into the house and begin to talk about school, and how crazy I am for going into school again. "So, when do you leave?" Daniel asks, It did break my heart to know he wants me gone. I get up and walk outside, Zach follows behind me " I'm sorry y/n" Zach says behind me, I look behind me and see him I had tears in my eyes. I let them out, and run into Zach's arms.
Daniel, walks out and I see him from Zach's shoulders. I let go of Zach and put my head down, Zach goes inside and he leaves me and Daniel alone. "Y/n, I didn't mean to sound rude when I asked when you were leaving." He says looking into my y/c/e with his crystal blue ones. "Then why did you say it?" I asked angrily I am pissed off at him, hell I've liked him for 7 months now.
"I asked as a thing for me, to not get complete comfortable with the girl I love having her around." He says walking up to me trying to hold my hand but I pull away ask quick as I could.  "Hell, Daniel I've loved you since I met you, you never showed it. Now you don't want to get comfortable with me around! Cause you love me?" I Yelled and asked I wanted to cry my soul out for years. "Yes, okay I love you and I have since Jack showed me a picture of you, and with me getting comfortable with you I will cry for weeks with you gone." He says
He comes closer to me, I wanted to run, to hide, to forget this conversation and go back home. My heart, it stopped me and my body did not move. We look at each other for moments that felt like years. Leaning in we kissed as if there was nothing around anymore, I loved Daniel James Seavey with all my heart. The kiss is magical and feels amazing, as if we were made for each other.

-
HEY YALL, okay so let me begin by saying sorry for not updating, I couldn't download anything on my phone until I put something in it, I got it fixed and now I can upload. So, I am starting conditioning for sports soon and I will be updating when I can. -Yourgirlzbae