12. Chocolate

A/N ~ Sorry not Sorry. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Fresh's p.o.v-

I walked down the hallway and the first thing that happened was that I was surrounded by... people? Questions filled my head as I felt more people walking up to me. I felt... nervous...

I was never popular, and i've never been so...

A lot of them were just questioning about PE. More than anything else... except... the questions of me being 'gay' which I totally felt pissed off. I tried to reach my locker but I felt them push me back, like as if they were wall. I did see Pj walk by, nobody even noticed him. It was like he was a ghost... but he looked over to me and didn't make and just smirked. I was confused, unless this was somehow going to make me late for class, then f*ck him.

I had to run away from them, okay now I understand how being popular in school means, but wow, this sucks...

I had to grab random things from my locker and make a run for it, I continued trying to 'remember' where my classroom was. I felt as if I was in a maze now, I also felt pressured... 

Suddenly, I was getting tired of running, and took a break...

I thought they weren't going to follow me until I noticed them running behind me. F*CKIN STALKERS OR WHAT?!

I was about to run for it, but you already know me... I'm the nerd not the jerk.

Oh wait did I say jerk? I meant to say jock, actually, are there any differences? 

I sighed, suddenly I felt someone pulling my arm. The next thing I knew, we were hiding in a classroom... It was dark and empty... I couldn't see...

I was about to 'politely' ask who they were until he covered my mouth. (DON'T THINK THIS WRONG!)

It took me 5 whole minutes to process on what was going on, and it took me 5 more minutes to know who was doing this.

And it took me 5 more minutes to hear footsteps run by us...

And now if you add it all together, i'm gonna be late for class 15 minutes late.

After a bit, I bit his hand.

"Ow! The F*ck?!" 

That stupid old familiar voice...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short, yes it is, and a cliffhanger, and I have writer's block... School started and i'm now tired...

I'll continue, just...

Wait please...
...

*Throws chocolate at you guys* 

@BlindGaster just wanted to say Happy Birthday! And have a great day!