The Sisters: Their Beginning

Valerie Faye Archfield, Camilla Esther Lockwood, and Carmen Alejandra Medina, not related by blood but sisters to each other. 

The three met by just mere fate when coming across a high school like any other friendship some people think it would be. Known as the three musketeers in their own school with one being in their junior year, sophomore year, and freshmen year. One was best known for their caring personality that made every adore her even more, one for their terrifying aura but quiet aura to them, and the other one being the secretive type of them due to their status. Many are not revealed about them as they want much to be told but keep its mystery until the cat is out of the bag.

From the tale of how each other lives would go different and go into the deeper and crueler side of human kind that got some of the other people together. And how all of them connect to each other in some sort of way when growing up into this so called world they live in. Struggling to stay alive and go through anything to keep other people safe that they loved. To disappearance from people's lives is one of the many ways they could survive for that other person wouldn't suffer the consequences. Living the tale of one had to disappear from them in order to keep them safe from harm's way. 

Valerie Faye Archfield 

  Why was I not strong to go through with my sister leaving without me. 

She sat in complete silence as the only sister was already gone, there was no one in her family that she could be with. First, a fire that made them move to another location which it is in a location she wasn't aware of it. Losing the only friend she once had and had to continue like nothing happened at all hit her severely. Now with her sister being away from her, leaving her in a state she never wanted to feel. The salty tears running down her pale skin as she saw the door closed with her sister being gone.

Why was I the one to be left behind at a place like this, I could have been with my sister and start a new life. They did not like me or was there something that I was doing wrong when they first met me? The kids around tried to comfort me, they understood my pain and I appreciated the comfort. Soon that comfort became irritating and rejected the pity that was given to me, I didn't want to be seen as a weak person because I lost my sister for that. But deep down everyone knew that I was nothing but a small girl with despair that knew my sister would not return. I knew that I failed to keep us together and I wanted to fix that, but her not even near me, I was empty and no longer wanting to keep the promise because it was hopeless for a girl my age to find her sister again. The first day without her is close to starting as we are heading off to our beds, I looked at the next bed to find empty and it's blankets neatly folded in place. 

I sighed and looked at the ceiling with glassy eyes, the light of the moon illuminating the room a bit. I quickly wiped the tears that were formed and tried to control my emotions. Is giving up a way to accept the path that I am heading to? The question I asked myself at this lovely night that I spent alone for the first time. Surprising that it just left me quiet and unapproachable to many kids around the place we were. I was nothing but a broken girl now, without my sister I am nothing. I closed the curtain of the room which frightens the kids in the room and quickly went back to bed after that. 

"Why did she do that, doesn't she know that my younger brother is scared of the dark?!" She heard them whisper to another kid, flinching at the use of the word of a younger brother. 

"Leave her alone, her sister was taken away from her today," Another voice was heard as a click of a tongue was heard along with murmurs about her.   

Soon or later everyone became terrified of her and stood away from her, not bothering to know who she is. The days quickly turned to years as she still sat alone in many gatherings to get picked by a family and went alone to school. Everyone knew that she would be with a family again due to her distance from everyone which she didn't care due to her having one more year of her getting out this place she was in. She carried on and by each night, quiet sobs of a teenage girl breaking down to pieces each night that she hated. With that, there was the high school that she still had to attend and be a "good" student if she could which they doubted. Starting her second to last year of high school and still having the juvenile delinquent reputation for getting into fights at times. Though there were some particular girls that didn't care for what reputation they had and wanted her to have friends. 

They found her and watched what she did at her times alone around the huge high school, observing that her reputation never really describe that she was a gentle person looking for some to hang out with. Casually walking around with people always getting out her way with nervous glances on their faces. All of that stopped when they had the courage to stop her in tracks and asked a question that changed her life. Her face brightens up to them and was thankful for someone in many years to ask or talk to her.

"Would you like to hang out with us and be our friend?" A sophomore girl with a freshmen behind her, both trying to not be scared of her.  "It's never good to be left alone with no one at your side so count on us to do it for you."

"Thank you," Valerie mumbled and she nodded, accepting the request of the girls.

And that is the one out of three parts to this chapter so stay tune for another part of someone's beginning to this chapter.

Until then, to be continue...