When 'It' Began

It was a sunny day in the UK. Well, maybe not every where in the UK, but at least on Durdam Lane, where the main characters of this story live, and that's all that matters.

Matt and Tom were lounging on the couch, watching a rerun of 'The Children' when Edd literally kicked the front door down.

"BLUE! PURPLE! GUESS WHAT?!" He screeched at his two friends.

Tom scowled. "Blue and purple, huh?"

"SHUT UP AND GUESS WHAT."

Tom rubbed his temples in irritation as Matt jumped up to enthusiastically answer the green hoodie wearing man.

"There's a sale on hair spray!"

"WRONG!" Edd jumped on the couch between his friends. "I saw an explosion in the other part of town! I bet it's on the news!"

He grabbed the remote and starting flipping through the channels, ignoring the sounds of protests from Matt and Tom.

"-plosion near the bacon factory. We are investigating the scene as of now." The female reporter drawled. "Thankfully, no deaths were reported, although many-" A crash interrupted her. Gunshots were heard offscreen, and the reporter fell over, presumably dead.

The three Brits gasped in unison as a familiar face stepped in front of the camera where the female had previously been standing.

He smirked evilly, his sliver eye glinting with malice.

"Hello, people of the United Kingdom," he started, "Congratulations, you are some of the first countries to be... liberated."

In the background, more shots went off, innocent people fell to the ground; dead before their time.

"Soon, everyone in the world will be ruled by one sole government. The Red Army."

//Alriiggghhtt! Prologue is completed!! I know it kinda sucks but shhhh//