Arrmau

ALARM ALARM"Ugh its 9 I should wake up...Aphmau went down stairs and eat breakfast and took a bath..then suddenly she heared the doorbell...RING RING Uhm hello? Oh hey Aphmau!! Oh hey Katelyn! What are you doing here? Oh im alone at home so can we hangout? Yeah sure only us?...Uhm nope im with Garroth and Aaron!! Really?! Fine Come in.....Oh hey Aphmau! Said Garroth happy Ugh hey Aphmau...said Aaron Ugh Come in! So the 3 went in..So what are we gonna do? Said Aphmau...Lets watch!!what?Netflix!!..ok ill get some popcorn....Aphmau went to the kitchen and got the popcorn..So shall we go?..Yes..What are we gonna watch? I know! Stranger things...AHHHHH!I hate horror! Said Garroth..Ugh ill be your partner Garroth..said Katelyn..Ok..But how about me?!  Said Aphmau...Fine me ill be your partner.....1 hr later....Aphmau was laying on the shoulder of Aaron and Matelyn wake Garroth up and said goodbye but Aaron didn't...I like you Aphmau...said Aaron whispers....huh?!! Said Aphmau .... Wheres everybody?...There gone....ok you can leave now Aaron....Wait....I love you.....what?! This is a joke...No it isn't...Oh...*blushes*Can you stay with me?...Yeah sure...Aphmau and Aaron Kissed The End....