Chapter 1: Start Of Something Big

Sophia's POV.

"You know I love you, right, Phi?" Mark asked while hugging me, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Of course I do."

"What do you want to do from here? With, ya know..."

"Part of me wants to go along with it all, the other part of me is completely confused."

"Can I give my opinion on this?"

"Absolutely."

"I want this to happen..."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I mean, I guess it's a good thing. Finally get a boost to help me grow up a bit."

"I like the kid you, Mark. You're adorable that way."

"But my kid antics can't be a 24/7 thing with someone else using them. Especially when I'm legally responsible for them for the next eighteen years."

"You know the day we moved here and you asked what was wrong when you woke me up that morning?" I asked Mark.

"Yeah? You said it was nothing."

"I had this dream where the both of us had a daughter."

"You did..?"

"Mm-hm. It was weird. But I saw myself happy and okay with my life."

"Does that mean you're going to listen to the part of you that wants this to happen?"

"I think so..."

"I want this more than anything. It's good for us. What could go wrong?"

"Is that a trick question?"

"Yes and no. Yes because things happen, and no because there isn't a great chance something could go wrong. Just as long as we know what we're doing."

"I know... You really want this, Mark?"

Mark lifted his head up at looked at me like I was crazy. "Why wouldn't I? Of course I want this, Sophia. Why would you ask me if I didn't? I absolutely want this baby, no doubt, no hesitation. It's ours, and I already love it."

"I wonder what Brynn will say when I tell her..."

"Haha, I'd love to see that play out. I'm sure she'll be okay. She's fourteen. Brynn shouldn't care what happens as long as it's a sure thing."

"I hope so."

"I think the real question is: what is my family going to say? Oh jeez, I can see Tom yelling at me and all that greatness. This will be awesome!"

"Oh wow, you're right." I held my hands up as if I was highlighting a news report. I used a narrator voice as well. "Markiplier spontaneously murdered in his Los Angeles apartment. No witnessness, no bystanders. Police say this is an ongoing investigation." That earned a laugh from Mark.

"Hey guys, I'm home! Come downstairs, I wanna show you something!" I heard Brynn as the front door opened and shut. She must've just got home from school.

"You want to tell her now? Or do you want to wait a day or two?" Mark asked me with genuine concern.

"I'm actually excited to tell her now..." I said with a smile pulling at the corners of my lips.

"Whatever it is you want to do is what I want too. I'm all for it."

"Guys!? Did you hear me? I said I had something to show you!" Brynn again.

"Coming!" Mark and I yelled in unison.

Mark held my hand as we walked downstairs to where we saw Brynn jumping up and down in pure excitement. I had no idea what she'd done, but I was extremely curious to find out what was going on. Brynn showed a bright white smile and ran up to Mark, who had open arms and gave him a huge hug. He lifted her up and spun around a few times, laughing like a kid. She gave me a hug too and kept excitedly jumping up and down with a paper in her hands.