|| Four ||

『You made my life so much better with just a smile—— 』

You made my life so much better with just a smile——

Previously ||

I got to my backyard and the scenario made my eyes go wide . I never thought he would kidnap a baby in less than an hour. I looked at them wide eyed . From where did he get that baby ?....

Recently ||
I stood there wide eyed like the fuck ?! Where the hell did he get the baby from ?! "YAH KIM TAEHYUNG " I yelled making his head whisk around to meet my gaze as I stood there with my arms folded .

"Oh Jae hee ! Come here and take a look at this cute little creature! Hurry up !" He exclaimed gazing at the tiny fella in his arms with a bright expression.

I slowly walked toward the two figures standing beside the wall ." What the- where did you find him ?!" I asked furiously as there's no way a baby could be at my house.

" Oh it's your neighbor's baby . She was looking for someone who could look after her so I volunteered to keep her safe as she had some important and couldn't take care of her " He said looking at her in a loving way . He sure love kids a lot.

"Alright then let's go and keep her to yourself cause I'm not really fond of babies " I said making my way towards the main door without sparing him one last glance.When I was about to twist the door knob , I heard him call my name . I quickly turned around to face him .

"You look really ugly today " He winked at me leaving me dumbfounded at the door as he walked out of the house with a smirk on his face . WHAAATTTTT -

"YAH YOU UGLY SON OF A BITCH! I AIN'T UGLY UNLIKE  YOU " I screamed as it really pissed me off like seriously how dare he call my beautiful face ugly . If I get my hands on him I'll suffocate him to death!

I followed him to his car which was sitting peacefully at my driveway. My drive was empty because I didn't like keeping things that I don't use . I sat on the passenger seat as he made his way to the driver's seat .

"Bish can you even drive ? " I asked worried for life which I was putting on his hand . Like if he's a bad driver then I'm not sitting with him because I don't want to lose my Life just yet .

"Of course I can . If i couldn't then why would i have a car in the first place silly " He answered putting on his seat belt before moving his head towards me .

"I honestly don't trust ya so you better not kill me " I said putting on my seatbelt before he could do it . Yes he faced me to put on my seatbelt for me . I know that's really cliche .

"Fine then . Get ready to die " He started up the car before getting out of my driveway really fast yet swiftly, making my heart jump out of my chest. Okay I'm just exaggerating.

"Oyeee! Fucking slow down you bitch ! "I screamed clutching onto the seat belt that made me feel secure. I hated riding cars since I was five years old yet here I'm sitting beside him .

"God ! Chill out for fuck's sake ! You're not gonna die hoe " he said slowing down the car , making me sigh in relief but that didn't last longer cause that ass of an hole decided increase the speed .

"Bitch you thought! " he laughed while I internally cried. I swear to god once I get out of this damn car I'll kick his to moon . But for the moment I decided to close my eyes and try to stay calm .

Suddenly the car stopped , making my eyes wide open . I stared at him as he untied the seatbelt off of him before facing me with a smirk . "We are here darling " he untied my seatbelt for me as I sat there motionless.

He then quietly got out the car and walked towards my side before opening the door for me. I took a deep breath and got out of the hell hole . I stood there with my steady gaze laying upon his pretty face which I want to smash badly." Run for your life you bitch " Without losing a second I ran after him and he got the message right so he ran towards the house's door and pushed open it .

"You fucking piece of pineapple pie and I hate you so much for making me go through that! I am scared of riding cars and you here tried to kill me! " I screamed at him as I ran after him inside the house , where I believe he and his friends lived .

I went after after him bickering and trying to throw the nearest thing at him so at least I could see him in pain and fear but that moron was laughing like a maniac and that's when I realized there were 6 pairs of eyes gawking on us . I stopped right at my tracks and turned around to face them . I knew Jungkook already but one face looked oddly familiar.

"Namjoon right? You're that one friend of Jackson who never pays attention to him right? " I pushed my hand forward for a handshake as I remembered who the fella was. He shot me a beautiful smile making my heart flutter. Nah not really like he's handsome but I don't see him in that way .

"Yes yes you got it right and it's great to finally meet ya cause those two made our ears bleed by talking about you " He said chuckled at the other two who seemed flushed.

"Nice to meet ya too though the first impression wasn't really a nice one as I was practically killing your friend and I will do that again " I shot a smile at him before we broke into a fit of laughter.

"Anyways! Yah Tae ! Are you gonna introduce me to these cupcakes or not ? ". Then my eyes fell on something which looked so ..... delicious? "Never mind " I walked towards the thingy and engulfed it into my embrace.

I could feel a pair of eyes shooting draggers at my back .
——————————