Chapter 12

Stephanie

Even though I didn't drink last night, I still felt a bit queasy it was probably because I didn't sleep much last night. But I felt much more better than yesterday....those were some killer shoes I wore last night! 

Oh also, remember I said that I would check those texts from Noah? Well I did and guess what I ended up crying afterwards. I just wanted to run up to him and forget that anything ever happened and just tell him that....I.....ok....I LOVE HIM! 

Here was the text he wrote:

Noah🏀: 

Dear Stephanie,

If I am not able to say what I feel directly to you I guess I'll have to just write it out. Actually a secret talent of mine is that I am a pretty good writer. But after this whole message I've written for you whether it means anything to you or not.....depends on you. You can then make your choice and I'll accept it....

Okay firstly, I don't know how to start but I want to say sorry. I know that this word means nothing but I can prove to you how much I mean it if you were right in front of me but I guess this can work too. To start off, this was all my fault I treated you worse than anyone and whatever I had said back then was a harsh move.....and I didn't mean that at all. Your much more than that Steph.

Secondly, you know that I used to date Ashley....well that was a wrong move as well because I thought that being with popular people would make me more well known but I was incorrect.....it's what's inside that counts. I realized that I had soon become so power hungry and this started to change who I really was.  Also, you have to know that I broke up with Ashley. She was just not right for me as I know that I have someone better.....and that's you.....Stephanie. I've been so shy and scared to tell you this but....no one but you make me feel a good different and special....without any  effort.

I love your eyes, the way you smile and laugh, I love your cheesy comebacks (even though I beat you to it :p) and......I love you Stephanie. I just love who you are. Your beautiful inside out and your the only one that shines out to me.....your a hundred times better than anyone I have ever known

Even though I said this once.....I love you......so much.....but I don't know if you love me back but I just want you to know that I love you and I will always be there for you through your ups and downs.....now you can make your decision....

Thanks Stephanie, and love

Noah Davis.

Now do you understand why I was crying and not crying repeatedly?! He let it all out....and now I had made the most biggest mistake....I left him-I left Noah I lost him.....he'll think I just ignored his texts and had thought that I decided to call I tell quits but no......I love Noah.....just the same

And.....I'm going to tell him at the game tonight how much I love him. I don't care if the team looses the finals but I am not going to back down

Because....I'm Stephanie Meyers......and it's time for a change