The three plastic biatches 9

Harry's POV

We were at the recording studio at 10am today. Clo had decided on clean bandit rather be and 5 seconds of summer she looks so perfect. She only had 4 more songs left. Our love was growing stronger but without anyone but Niall knowing. She sang the songs then we went home. We chilled until I got a text from Ed

Be there at 6 :) - Ed

It was now currently 4. "Guys Ed says be ready in 2 hrs." I told them. Everyone ran off doing there on thing.

*2hrs later still Harry's POV*

All of us boys looked impressive if I do say so my self. Then Clo came out stunning as always. She wore a white crop top , high waist denim shorts and converse. She had her hair out curly and she wore red shiny lipstick. We all walked out into the restaurant seeing Ed and the 'plastics' as Clo and her friend Hannah referred them to. She sat infront of a blonde one with to much makeup on. I'm guessing that's Cadia. "Chloe" the girl said as Clo sat me next to her Louis the other side. "Cadia. Zoe. Jennifer." She said looking at them all. Zoe and Jennifer just nodded. "Wait you guys know eachother ?" Ed said stupidly. "No Ed they just can magically guess the persons name mate" I said sarcastically. Zoe and Jennifer motioned Zayn and Niall to follow them to god knows where. Cadia left motioning me over somewhere. "Lemme go the toilet" I told them. Leaving Liam and Ed talking and Louis and Clo. Something about these three girls makes everyone do what they say.

Cadia's POV

I motioned Harry and he followed me into a disabled toilet. I pulled him by his collar. I pulled his top up at the back and injected him with a needle which makes him do whatever I say and forgot what happened. And that's what happened

Harry's POV

What the fuck just happened ?

I walked back sitting next to Clo. "What the fuck took you so long ?" Louis asked. "Toilets blocked" I replied him nodding. Chloe had a conversation with Louis then Cadia came back followed by Niall , Jennifer , Zayn and Zoe. I felt so bad not knowing what happened.

*Chloe's POV*

"Stay away from the boys and your 2 skank friends" I mouthed. "Who will stop me" she mouthed. "Harry, Louis can we go ?" I asked. "Boys were going" Harry and Louis said in unison. On purpose I held both there hands and turned round to see Cadia scoffing. I laughed and laughed. "What's so funny ?" Louis asked. "I just saw Cadia scoffing when I held your hands " I laughed. "Primary bullies ?" Louis asked. I nodded. "Still are" I mumbled. "Clo they are still aren't they ?" I never answered Harry's question. "Clo" Harry asked. I nodded. They hugged me and we finally got home. I got changed then jumped in bed next to Harry. Well shall I say my boyfriend.

This was terrible bye lovely xx💘💖😘