Meeting the other victim

On the first day of school at Avalon Junior High , Katy  had art class as her first 45 minutes  of   an exciting  day she ran down the hallway of the school she didn't even care  about the other people in the hallway. She got the earlier than everyone else . She put her bag down and sat in the front row of the class . Her arts teacher Mr. Trainor got there and to his surprise Katy was drawing a Swan near a pond with fish jumping out. He let her carry on until the rest of the class arrived and they learnt how to use pastels. Alicia was surprisingly in the same class and she'd learnt a thing or two.  The bell rang for break and everyone headed to the cafeteria the cheerleaders had their table, the Goths had their own table too . And then there were tables for normal people . Katy and Alicia were two of the normal people in the cafeteria at the moment they were there. That's until everyone in the 'teria' as they called it , held their noses . Everybody knew that smell and where it came from . It was from the basketball court/gym . It smelt so bad that even the Janitor complained , well he didn't smell.so good himself . Katy and Alicia sat at one of the tables and ate their lunches. As Katy was quiet, Alica started the conversation.

Alicias Pov

This girl is always quiet , I mean I've only known her for like what 2hours now , but still I'm good with my judgement . I didn't feel like talking either so I took out my Beats Headphones and listened to my eating playlist it was mostly songs from a long time ago I didn't care . It was my music , my phone and my rules . I had some new music like  The Chainsmokers and some Justin Bieber
I really wasn't a fan I some songs like 'forgive' me  or something by Justin . Like I said  really wasn't a fan and Young by TC . I loved that duo ,was really inspired by their music so I started tapping my fingers on the table I wasn't even hungry anymore . I saw Katys lips moving it looked like she was saying something but I didn't pay attention. Until she took my headphones off my ears . What?? I asked . Are those The Chainsmokers she asked . Yeah , the girl knew her Music . But nobody calls them that anymore . Or really , what do they call them then ? TC really ? You're kidding me right . No actually I'm not . Hahaha . Wait had Katy just talked to me the most Awkward kid in the school .
I mean I wasn't really awkward , just that I always liked things that nobody else did... Like for example, I liked Pop Music many people were interested in Hip-Hop . I was loud , most people were quiet .