It's A date!

Chapter Two
It's a date!
A/n that is Spencer's outfit at the top
Amara did not know what to do next she couldn't just have someone else take her table. "Come on Amara pull yourself together" she thought to herself as she started pouring her coffee.
Amara took the flirtatious girl her bill and coffee at the same time wanting to get it over with quickly only to be stopped by someone saying something.
"Aren't you forgetting something" the girl asked
"Hmmmm no I don't think so" Amara said trying to avoid the topic.
"I think I remember asking for your number" the unnamed girl stated confidently
"I'm not the type of girl who just gives out her number to everybody,and plus I don't even know your name" Amara stated quickly.
"It's Spencer, Spencer Nolan" she said reaching out her hand for Amara to shake, Amara glared at her hand for a few seconds but took it anyway and shook it gently.
"Well now I can put a name to your face but I still don't know you Spencer" Amara said laughing a bit at Spencer's undefeated look on her face.
"I hear there is a bookstore around here, are you doing anything tomorrow?" Spencer asked trying to convince Amara, Amara thought about it for a while checking her mental calendar.
"I don't have work tomorrow but do I really want to meet with this random stranger?" she thought to herself.
Amara sighed in defeat "Fine be at west bookstore at one p.m if you're even a minute late I won't think twice about you Spencer Nolan" she stated and walked away hearing Spencer laugh.Then heard the door chime signaling that she had left and if Amara was blushing like mad and had a small smile on her face then no one had to know.

A/n sorry this chapter is so short!!