About/How To

About:
Anybody can submit artwork to this book. It can be a quick pencil sketch, painting, drawing, anything creative works. I love seeing everyone's talent and it's so cool to see the differences in perspectives for each character.

How To:
When making your art you can message me for a description or do your own thing, both are fine with me. If you ask for a description, you do not have to stick to every little detail. If you want to draw Jessica with evil red eyes, go for it! If making Ciara's wavy hair is too difficult, make it straight!

To submit artwork you have to put it in an already existing Wattpad book or make a new one (Wattpad won't let you send pictures over private messaging). You can delete it afterwards if you like. Then you must message me and tag me so I definitely see it.

After you submit it to me, you can choose whether or not you want a title for it and/or a description of your work. The description can be about anything, what you made, how you made it, and other stuff like your art Instagram username or your inspiration, I don't care. I will also tag you in the post.

Ideas to draw:
•A scene from the book
•A comic strip
•Just a regular picture of some characters
•Jessica being eaten by an angry whale
•CiaraxJanelle??

(sorry, for that last one... It was supposed to bre a joke at first but hey, go for it!)

General info:

•This is an ongoing thing so there is no deadlines.

•This isn't a contest, everything gets added to this book (well, unless it's completely unrelated...)

•You may submit as many as you want, whenever you want.

•I don't care if your skills are at a 2 or a 10, art is art and all art is beautiful.

•My one request is that we stay positive in the comments. If anybody trashes somebody else's artwork their comments will be deleted and I will speak with them. It takes courage to put your art out there.

•If I forget to add yours in or don't get back to you, please please send me a reminder message, it is likely I didn't see your message or artwork.

PM me with any more questions you may have. I am always open :)

I will be adding the first drawings tonight!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the artwork in this book. Not all characters drawn are how I envision them.