Winx club: Valtor x bloom

When Bloom finally awoke, she found herself chained in a dark room, no lights or windows. The chains didn't hurt her wrists. Taking a look around she realized she was in a the cloud tower dungeon. But why here? Valtor had taken over cloud tower. Did he kidnap her. She wondered. She then heard the cell door open. Valtor walked in.

"Well hello bloom, I am glad to see  you're awake," He purred

Bloom grunted in annoyance realizing her feet were chained too.

"What do you want Valtor, " She hissed.

"Why isn't it obvious, you~" He came close to her and wrapped an arm around her neck then lifted up her chin. He kissed and licked her delicate flesh. Bloom only got annoyed.

"S-stop it, p-please, ahhh~" She pleaded. Valtor left a hickey then searched for her sweet spot, once he found it he began to hungrily abuse it. Bloom only whimpered. 

"I-I am n-no gonna be r-raped by m-my arch enemy, Ahhh~ !" Bloom angrily grunted.

Valtor used his other hand and to trail down to her breasts then to her core where he rubbed and massaged her Clint, gaining a low moan for the princess. He then used his magic to teleport them to a bed all the while bloom was still chained. Valtor tore bloom's sweater off, then her skirt leaving her only in her panties and bra. She blushed a lot.

He rubbed her as he licked her breasts, then went to sucking on one nipple while massaging the other. Bloom didn't want to but from the pleasure she was receiving she couldn't help but moan.

Valtor grinned as hi finished sucking, biting and licking her nipple. He moved to the other. After claiming both her nipples he trailed kisses all the way down to her core and ripped her panties and threw them somewhere with her bra. He lowered his head to her southern region where he ate her out.

"Ahhh, ahhh V-Valtor, Ahhhh," bloom moaned louder and louder.

"Mmm...mm...mmm," He replied.

Eventually bloom gave in, she was experiencing too much pleasure.

"AHHH DADDY!! AHHH ohhh AHHH~"

Bloom finely felt herself coming but before she could, Valtor released her. He undid her chains and Bloom got on top of him. She kissed him and he asked for entrance then she accepted. Their tongues fought for dominance as she undressed him. Once he was left only in his boxers she trailed kisses down his chest all the way to his boxers. She removed and tossed them then began to palm his member.

He moaned and groaned.

"AHH,Ahh A F-Fuck ahh,"

Bloom ginned then began to lick it, causing Valtor to moan more .

"Ahh, Ah j-just ta-take it ahh, ahh, AHh,"

Bloom finally put it in her mouth going up and down his length.

 "AHHH, AHH AH-AH OH HNGHHH NGH A M-MOMMY, NGHH" he moaned. Finally he came and bloom swallowed it all down. He flipped bloom onto her back and rubbed his member up her slit. She moaned a lot.

"Ahh, stop teasi -ahh -ing me ahh"
Valtor smirked and then all at once he hammered into her and began thrusting in and our. Bloom cried out in pleasure and pain as her chest heaved and she griped the bed sheet.

"Nghh ahh Nahh " Valtor moaned

"Ahh, ohh Ahhh ahh" Bloom moaned in response.

Valtor came and Bloom came shortly after. He fell beside her on the bed and Bloom cuddled into him. They soon fell asleep.

Krysten: Okay this is my first sin, like ever. So yeah. If you have requests pls leave them in the comments for me and my sis. BTW this book is like a hobby thing so it will be updated as frequently as the others. THX