Lolirock: AurianaXMephisto

Auriana ran deeper into the forest and accidentally ran into a stone wall. She turned to go in the direction she came but he was already there.

"There's no where to run, Princess." Mephisto purred

"What do you want, Mephisto??" Auriana demanded

"I want ~you." He said before crystallizing Auriana.

Mephisto teleported the two to a mansion in the forest and used him powers to change Auriana into a sexy red and black lingerie.

He destroyed the crystal around Auriana, picked her up bridal-style, and set her on a black and red bed.

He used his powers and made dark crystal chains around Auriana's wrists.

Auriana woke up and noticed the chains. Then she noticed the room. She tried to use her magic on the chains, but couldn't.

"You're awake. Perfect. Now we can have fun~" Mephisto said

Mephisto took off his shirt and climbed onto the bed. He took Auriana's lingerie and started to lick, suck, and bite her nipple while rubbing the other.

After he finished sucking and biting both of Auriana's nipples, Mephisto took off the pantie part of the lingerie and ate at Auriana's clit.

Auriana tried not to, but couldn't help moaning.

Mephisto smirked, took off his pants and rubbed his member on Auriana's slit.

"M-Mephist-to s-stop teas-mm-sing me." Auriana moans

Mephisto, all at once, slammed his 12 in long, 4 in wide member into Auriana's virgin clit.

Auriana screamed in pain, but Mephisto stopped her by kissing her.

Mephisto hammered Auriana's clit to the point she hurt. Him going in raw just added to the pain. Mephisto slammed his member into Auriana harder, deeper, and faster.

Auriana moaned and moaned. Louder and louder.

Finally, Mephisto came inside of Auriana. Deep inside. Auriana came at the same time and started panting.

"Round Two?" Mephisto asked with a perverted smirk

"Why not?" Auriana asked

Crystal: Well, Auristo is gonna have some babies. I'll post Part 2 after my sister posts.Comment any Lolirock, Miraculous, or Winx stories you want.