Chapter 4

I sat across from Lance in his office as we stared at each other.

"Why am I here? I'm not Booth or my mother." I said.

"Well you are Brennan's daughter."

"Adopted daughter."

"Still her daughter."

Lance smirked at me.

"Are we really here to discuss my mothers and Agent Booth's intentions or something else?" I asked.

"Do you want it to be something else?" He asked.

I sat back in my seat, throwing my feet up on the table and rested my head back.

I said nothing as a shadow cast over me, I slowly opened my eyes to see Lance over me.

He leaned down kissing my lips as I pressed back.

I pulled away turning so I was facing him.

Our lips connected again as my hand ran through his hair, and my other hand around his neck.

Lance played with my dress as I pulled away breathing hard.

"Should we really be doing this?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"Age is just a number... and you make me really happy. Happier then anyone has. we've only met five days ago best five days of my life." Lance said.

I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"I have cheerleading practice... Which combines with football practice." I said.

"I'll drive you." he gave me a kiss lifting me out of my seat as I giggled.

                     I jumped onto Bethany's back as she squealed and we tumbled onto the ground.

"Ivy! What the hell?!" Bethany asked as I got up and helped her.

"I called your name twice." I said.

"From where?" She preached her clipboard on her hip.

"20 feet." I turned pointing towards the parking lot, where Lance stood by his car.

"Oh, is that lover boy?" Bethany asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes, but the problem is he's 8 years older then I am... and I really like him." She squealed making me cover my ears.

"Beth, you are the only person I've told this too. So keep your mouth shut." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"In positions!"

"Hey! I'm captain!"

"In positions!"

                                After practice Bethany and I sat in the bench taking about stuff as Tyler and his football buddies came over.

"Ivy Bethany." I rolled my eyes at Tyler.

"What do you want Tyler? to fuck a dumb blonde again?" Bethany asked.

"No one ask you daddy problems."

Bethany's eyes started to tear up as I marched towards him.

"You have no right to speck to her like that, you filthy piece of crap." I said.

"Oh look boys, Ivy's trying to be tough. You weren't so tough during your break downs." Tyler said.

I didn't flinch or show emotions something I'm good at.

"Wow, look at you Mr popular. Thinking he can bring people down just because he can't handle his own problems. So go hide behind your coach daddy, and you drunk up mother." I said.

Anger burned in his eyes as he raised his hand.

"Is everything alright here?"