Grills birthday

August 27, 20xx
"Guess whose birthday today!" Grill asked the group.
The group consisted of a few people, Match Sicks, Charcoal, Diamond, Blue, Cherry, Mystery and Smol.
Everyone in the group rolled there eyes. It was the twentieth time they heard Grill say that it was her birthday. They were out on the town at an average shopping mall. Grill was walking around while the others followed because they finished shopping twenty minutes ago. She was looking for the perfect gift that she could get herself. She looked at every shop window and every shelf. She then finally got to the very last store at the last hour of the malls open hours. She pressed her face onto the shop window while the others sat on a bench which leaned against the store. The store was a very average store but unlike an average store, the shelves were lined with grunge looking items. She did the same thing as she did at any other store but in the middle of browsing she stopped. She grabbed a holographic pair of platforms. She sat on a bench in the middle of the isle and slid the shoes on, tying them after. She stood up and was taller then she usually was. She began to walk and the others came in to look at what she has found. She soon walked over to the group but instead of sitting down she accidently trip over the empty shoe box and landed onto of Match Sticks. They both turned bright red once they realized what has happened. They layed face to face to each other. Grill finally got up and dusted herself off. Cherry helped Match Sticks up and gave Grill a very nasty look. Cherry put an arm around Match Sticks and began talking to him. Charcoal sat next to Grill and they began talking with Match Sticks listening close by.
"Hey, um so happy birthday. I was thinking that I could give my heart to you as a gift," Charcoal told Grill. Match Stick soon whipped his head around to face the two and glared at Charcoal. Mystery and Smol stood there, ready to break a fight if needed. They both knew about the feelings they each had for Grill. Everyone knew about them except the three. Charcoal raised his eyebrow in question and Match Sticks began to talk.
----To Be Continued---