Part 1

This story is under major editing and it is an old story and things in this story are gonna change. Thanks fox kits for your patience. 

Xena POV

The sound of my feet hitting the damp forest dirt, my heart pounding of my heart in my ears. My eyes wide as i feel the menacing aura of phantom behind me. I don't feel the pain of my injures as the adrenalin keeps me from feeling the effects of blood loss. 

I see the the failrytale guild come into view, i push myself harder to warn my old friend.  I rush through the town into the open guild hall. I feel the eyes of the guild members eyes widen at my bloody, injured, and scared state. I see the large form of Gajeel near the bar top, i try to push my body to move towards his form but my body refuses to move as the adrenaline slowly wears off and the pain from the gashes on my arms and face. 

I muster up the last of my strength to try to call out to him,

" hey........H...Hey Gajeel" i can feel the effects of blood loss as black spots start to cloud my vision. I can barely see his Turn and look at me before my body simply gives up on me 

*time skip*

I can feel the roughness of someone's hands carrying me, I groan in pain as the person rushes to carry me up to what i can only guess is the guild infirmary. I fade in and out of consciousness until i feel the softness of a bed under me. I

I feel the effects of my injures but they are tolerable at this point. I open to find an empty infirmary but hushed voices outside the room. the room is very homey, it has nice fresh flowers and a nice cool fresh breeze from a near by open window. The white lined bests are plushy and comforting for the injured magic users. My attention is taken when a few people enter the room. 

Gajeel was accompanied by a few others, one red headed hot head and his opposite a cold shirtless weirdo, wait didn't he just have a shirt on what the, a short old man that has an aura of strength and power but also of comfort and protection. Following the old man looked like a blond, she seemed a little out of place. They didn't seem to notice i was up and awake, the red head noticed i was awake first. It was him that alerted the others of my consciousness. I just sat and looked at Gajeel i could even form the word i needed to warm him. 

Gajeels POV

Natsu cut it out" I said as I held Y/N's unconscious body in my arms the guild surrounding me. What happened to you I asked. The terror in her face was something I will never forget that look". Gajeel" she  studerd R-run run". She grabbed my shirt "please run". Y/N what happened I said as I move my hand to her back she grabs my shirt harder I can tell it is painful. "Who is she" Natsu asked looking at the h/c haired girl, "She's an old friend from Phantom lord." I said getting some whispers from the Crowd. "Juvia remembers Y/n~Sama, But what is she doing here." Juvila asks kneeling across from me, "That's what I would like to know." I said. I move my hand just enough to see the blood coming from her back. I look at her. Her breathing shallow. I gently turn her to where we can see her back. Her clothes soaked in blood. Cut and torn. Me and Juvia lift up her shirt to clean her wound I can tell it hurts. Gajeel look" what is it natsu I say gajeel the cuts...... it it's ..... is the phantom insignia. I look "Damit . I punch the ground. Let's get her to the inphermorey "I said to the guild.  "How's she doing?" I hear a voice ask, "I don't know, I wish she would wake up." I hear another voice say while I gripping her hand. Her eyes flutter but don't open, ' why her. why her of all people' I thought , it takes all my might to not Jump up and run and kill phantom . She coughed a little blood. She opened my eyes, i was sitting next to Y/N while Juvia was at the end of the bed. "Y/n?! Your awake?!" I asks looking at Y/N, she sit up slightly and nod. "Where am I?" She ask . I adjusts her pillows so She can sit up comfortably, "Your in the Fairy tail infirmary" I say . Gajeel she says She try to get up but i lightly pushes her down. Stay still i say with a calm but angry voice." I am going to KILL phantom". 'Gajeel no She pleads I need you here with me'. Her words hit my heart ' I want to tell her how I fell she was so important to me' I thought Before She could say anything." Grey, Natsu stay here with her I am going to destroy phantom lord" i say .'gajeel NO' She yelled trying to get up. natsu and grey run over and hold her down. I walks out without a word. I hear her yelling it pains me to leave her but I have too. 'NO. NO NO NO GAJEEl'  every one in the guild fallows me." Gajeel stop." yells Erza.