Part 4

Your POV 

As the room went black I saw gajeel run over to me i couldn't say anything. i tryed so hard to get the words in my head to come out of my mouth but all i could do was watch as the world went black.

Gajeel's POV 

As i ran to Y/n all i could do was worry she had been though so much and just lost it.  As i picked up Y/n the whole guild came into the room and started wispering. when makarov come into the room everyone when silent. "gramps she didn't mean to hurt anyone." i say as i look at the sad look on his face. " i know it wasn't her fault but...." gramps said looking a me "I can watch her i can teach her. she will learn how to become a proper fairy tail guild member " i say. "When she wakes up we will talk more right now we need to clean up the mess". He looks at the guild then looks at me and walks out. Juvia comes out of the crowd and helps me clean up the infirmary and get the beds ready for the injured. On the bed near the window I lay Y/n. 

(Time skip just because)

Still gajeels POV

It has been 2 days since Y/n passed out she hasn't moved at all. As I walk to the bar to talk to Mira the guild hears a loud scream. Me, Natsu and gray along with every one in the guild jump from our seats. We all run up to where we heard the scream. It was from the infermorey. "Y/n" I thought as I ran to the room.

Your POV 

When i wake up I look around wondering where i am then the pain hits it feels like a just got hit by a dragon I let is ear piercing scream lose from my lips. I hear a voice in the back of my head " you will be mine one day." My head is pounding my arms and legs are shaking like an earthquake i don't see or even feel gajeel and the others hold me down i just want the pain to stop. I feel something cool on my head and the pain starts to lessen it is still there but it is not as bad. I hear voices but one sticks out " Y/n its ok i am right here. me and juvia are right here." " Y/n~chan it's ok." As my vision clears i see gajeel and juvia with all there other in there guild. Tears start to cloud my eyes " jee" that was my nickname for gajeel when we where in Phantom lord " I'm s-so sorry i c-c-couldn't control it. I-I a disappointment" I say while i sob holding onto his shirt. 

Flashback 

I was sitting with gajeel in the phantom lord hall. " Y/n" yelled Jose Porla the guild master " come to my office" everyone looked at me as i got up and walked to his office,"what" i said in a bratty voice " what have i told you about using burning lotus." he walks around me " don't use it. But i don't get it if i am able to use this badass power then why can't I i mean with this move i am the most powerful in the guild." when i look at the master i feel a pang of fear in my chest. With his power he grabs me around the neck and slames me against a wall. " If i hear that cockeyness in your voice again i will kill every one you have ever known and i will make you watch me. IF you use it again every one plus you will die a very painful death." I think the fear he saw in my eyes told him all he needed to know. 

Back to present

I have had never used that move again. I was still shaking and tears still coming out of my eyes the pain had stopped but the mental scar was still there.

Gajeel's POV

Seeing Y/n like that makes me so mad i had thought that Phantom lord was dispanded but apperintly not.  I won't let them hurt her again. Wait what.

Hey peoples i am So SOSOSOSOS sorry for not updating for so long life got really tough for a while and i never had time to update or write. But i am back now and will hopefully be updating more offen i tried to make it longer. But thank you for sticking around.