~~Alone with Ein~~

Ok so I promised I would continue my fanfic/lemon. So...here is the next part....😓

~Rose's POV~
I started to lift his shirt. But then he stoped me and put my hands above my head. "E-Ein....?" I said. "Shhh...." He said in my ear. I felt my body shiver at his breath on my neck. "Don't worry.... I won't hurt you..." He then started to kiss and abuse my neck. I moaned to his actions. It seemed to turn him on because he then started to lift my shirt. Once it was off he stared at my curves. I blushed a crimson red. He then hugged me, but I knew what he was doing. He uncliped my F/C (fav colour)bra. He sucked in my left breast while he massaged the other. I moaned. After 2 min. he gave the other breast the same treatment. I moaned once again. "Ein....take me...." I said between moans. (What am I writing!? Help me!!!)After I said that he got off of me and took off his shirt and pants. I slipped off my skirt as well. After that I got up. "Rose...what are you do-" i cut him off by kissing his lips. I then pushed him into the bed and climbing on top of him. "Rose..what are you doing?" He asked shocked. "You'll see!~" I said seductively.

~Ein's POV~

"You'll see!~" She said. I was nervous on what she would do next but I was also turned on. With that I looked down and saw saw a tent in my boxers. She then looked at what I was looking at and blushed a very bright red.

~Rose's POV~

I saw him look at something so I looked at what he was looking at. I saw that he was turned on and blushed a very bright red. I bit my lip and said "I hope you enjoy this~."
"Wha-" i lowered myself down onto his member which made both of us moan. He was blushing a deep red now. I started to grind on his member which made us moan even more. He then flipped me over so now he was on top.

Ok...I have to stop there. I promise I will continue the lemon! And remember...

I WUV YOU MY ROSE PETALS!!! :3