She's Looking for a Right Guy

Hi I'm Cyrene Lopez. And i'm looking for him.. Have you seen him?

Oh. There...I found someone who looks like an angel but prince charming in close up..

"Excuse me" I said. I just want to make him notice me because I think he is that guy

"WHAT" he shouted me plus he gave me his deadly glare look that telling me to 'stay away from him' that's why we got the attention of many people here in the mall. And I really feel my fears for this guy for the first time.. His look is really  dangerous...

"Ahmmm..nothing" I thought he is the one. But in that kind of attitude I know he is not my prince charming...

If you don't ask what kind of guy I'm looking at well..a gentleman one, a guy who every girls dreams of, Its okay if he is not perfect atleast he can love me back like how i love him and most especially a guy who is like Romeo, a guy like him that is willing to do anything just to be with Juliet forever..and how i idolize him...So now tell me that guy is not my prince charming right??

But what if our fate is really that playful that maybe we hate each other and don't like each other at the first place but in the end we learn to love each other.. Does my heart will give up on him with that kind of attitude? How horrible..

But no!! I don't want he is not my typical Romeo type like in my dreams. A guy in fairytale and that our story will end up in happy ending and live happily ever after in the neverland..But I know that was just a dream and  just a fiction that I read from some books...

So please help me to find the right guy for me...

Authors Note:

My works in full of typhograpical error so please understand. And also this is  a tagalog story and if ever there is a wrong grammar..please forgive me...And to all my readers who wnt to read this just comment so that i can be able to update for you guys...Thanks..

P.S.: I'm just a new author here in wattpad and this story is the first story that I ever wrote in my life, this is my own work and if ever there is the same plot of story or name..its just coincidence but this story is very different from other sotry here in wattpad..SO don't expect too much..