~•One•~

It all started on your 16 birthday. You were walking home when you bumped into a mysterious red haired male. "Oi! Watch were your going!" He said. You look up at him and your (e/c) (eye color) orbs lock with his green eyes. "Hmph. Maybe you should watch were you are going!" You said getting up brushing imaginary dust off of your black jeans.

You walk to your house and you could feel the man staring at you. "What a weirdo" you whispered to yourself.

You got to your house. "MOM, IM HOME!" you yelled. No answer. "Mom?". Again no answer. You start to worry, then you heard a bang come from your mom's room. You run to her room and see her boyfriend, drunk, beating your mom up. You clench your fist and walk up to him. He stares at you and says "What do you want runt. I'm busy, go do some homework or something." You dont say nothing and just stand there. He goes to hit you but you catch his arm and punch him in the gut.

He falls on the ground and crawls away. You walk up to your mom. "Mom, omg are you ok? Break up with him, I'm worried about you." You said crying. She just look up to you and nods. "My dear (y/n) I love you so much but I need to send you away, some were safe. There is a note on the bottom of my music box follow the instructions and go from there. I promise you that you'll be safe. I love you, now go." She says as she falls asleep.

You walk to the bathroom were your moms music box is. You lift it up and take the note.
_______________________________________

To my dear (y/n),
  Something must have happened to me. Please dont worry I'll protect you from afar. Remember that I love you. Here's what I need you to do. Pack all of your cloths, there is a house in the woods. You'll be safe there. As soon as you leave this house, don't talk to anyone and just head to this address (insert address). there are people who know me and if you say that your my daughter they'll protect you from all of the dangers in this world.
                                             love, mom~
_______________________________________

I start to cry when I finished reading this. I went to my room and picked all of my cloths. I grabbed the box in my closet and took out a picture of me, mom and dad. You packed it on top of everything. You walk to the door not looking back. "I'll miss you mom" you whispered. You walked out the door. Thats when everything changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHAHA ITS DONE WOOOOOO. I really hope you like it. Remember there will be slow updates. But itll be worth it. Hmmmmm......... What will happen next😉😉.

Stay kawaii desu my magical narwals. 💕💕💕