01:

A/N: Cover credits to lilfia04. :)  this is booked is about the best BROMANCE ever Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien ❤

Anyways enjoy :D

~ The sun was shining through the thin white blinds that were covering the windows in Dylan and Tyler's bedroom. They both layed completely bare, except for their boxers covering below the waist. Dylan's face was snuggled into Tyler' neck as their hands were intertwined with each other, legs crossing over one another.

Light snores filled the small yet wide room as their bedroom door creaked open. Their dog named Sydney came running into their room, jumping onto the bed, waking the two. "Good Morning to you too Syd." Tyler smilies as Dylan rubs Sydney's ear and givers her kisses.

"Hey where are my morning kisses?" Tyler pouts while Dylan giggles a little as he locked lips with the tanned male. "Better" Tyler smiled as he peaked Dylan's cheek and walked to the bathroom.

Dylan followed after his partner as he grabbed his toothbrush and started putting toothpaste on it and ran the faucet, brushing all his teeth for exactly two minutes straight.

They both gargled with mouthwash and brushed their hair, putting gel in it after. They both helped each other get dressed then ran downstairs to feed themselves eggs and bacon while feeding their dog her dog food.

After breakfast they both got into their car and drove off to their last day at work.

Humming their favorite song in the car and singing the chorus as loud as possible, they always did this on the way to work, no matter if they were so tired they would always do it. And they didn't give a care in the world.

~~~

After work, being so exhausted as ever can be, they both just wrapped up the last season of their show Teen Wolf and now their work was possibly over. But they still had their regular lives to live, and yet they were still so happy. No matter what times they hit, after words they were just so happy.

They drove home singing old Nirvana songs and yelling the chorus over and over again. Yet nothing really made them upset, except for the notebook. Now that was a good movie.

They stumbled into the house as they locked lips for the thousandth time today, smiling and giggling after wards. "I love you" Tyler giggled as Dylan smiled, kissing him back roughly.

Running fingers through hairs, hands roaming bodies freely, and lips kissing lips. They collapsed onto their white bed sheets as they kept flipping each other over just for control.

Moans filled the 25 year olds room as the bed sheets fell off the bed, as well as their clothes got lost somewhere on the floor. Playing music in the background soothed the men as they kept making passionate love towards each other.

No matter who flipped who, Tyler always won. The darker male said he was always a top, yet his partner agreed with him anyways.

Pushing in and out, thrusting back and fourth, kissing in between, they were filled with lust, and they were happy with it.

Screaming and moaning loudly after they both came, passing out next to each other, cleaning up and cuddling up after their day was done.

Sooo yeah! Cover creds to lilfia04 once again. Tysm ❤
Anyways hope you all love it.

ALSO if the cover has Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Hoechlin on it and then ignore it. It is suppose to have Tyler POSEY and Dylan O'Brien on it. Bye guys 👋 ❤ -lexie