Chapter 5

*Frederikke Pov*

I am currently getting ready for that 'something' Martinus planned out. He told me to wear something fancy but not too fancy, something casual but not to casual.

So I'm thinking black leather skinny jeans and a white crop top. Yeah that's it.

I put on some makeup nothing much - simple and natural.

I walk out of the bathroom and into tinus' room.

I see him standing in front of the mirror fixing his button up shirt, but he can't reach the back. I walk over to him and fix it for him.

"All perfect" I whisper into his ear and kisses his cheek. He smiles at me through the mirror.

He turns around, and look me up and down.

What if he doesn't like it?

I put my arms shyly over my chest.

He looks at me weirdly at me and comes over to me, moves my arms away.

"If I look perfect, then you look over glamorous perfect, like damn" He says and lifts me up. I laugh at his weird ass words.

He kisses me and we just stand there for a while kissing, until we hear a phone go of.

Someone is recording.

We stop kissing and look to the side, and see Marcus standing in the door putting his phone away.

Maybe someone just stopped recording. Never heard it start.

"So I'm sorry to ruin you guys make out session, but pappa is ready to drive now"

"Okay, and we weren't making out - just kissing" Tinus says.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah, then we say that" Marcus laugh and Martinus runs after him.

"Marcus what do you even know about that, you've never tried it" I yell after them as I run down the stairs.

It got quiet for 7 seconds, and suddenly Marcus was standing right in front of me.

"What did you just say?" He says with straight face looking down on me.

I look up at him.

"I'm sorry, it just came out!" I say defensive.

"I'm kidding Frede, it was actually pretty savage"

"Omg Mac you scared the crap out of me"

Martinus walks towards us with pappa Gunnarsen.

I walk to the door, looking back to se Marcus talking to Martinus.

"Go official if she wants" I hear.

I smile at the thought of being official in a relationship with Martinus.

Martinus walks up and takes my hand, he drag me to the car and opens the door for me.

What a gentleman.