Chapter 1: The first day

Jungkook wakes up because his mom is calling him from downstairs. For a long while he just lying in bed and staring up at the ceiling.
"Jungkook come downstairs, you will be late for school!"
He forces himself to get out of bed. When he comes downstairs, his mom had made him breakfast. He ate it fast to get ready.
He choose to wear black jeans, a white shirt and a denim jacket.

Jimin had said he would pick up Jungkook before school.
When he goes downstairs his mom is eating breakfast.
"Goodbye sweetie, have a nice first day of school" she says
"Yeah, bye"
Jimin is waiting in the car outside.
"Hurry up, you will make us late for school" he said and started driving.
They both were quiet until they parked outside the school.

"Where are the others?" Jungkook asked.
"I don't know, they will probaly be here anytime."
As Jimin said that they heard Namjoon's voice "Hey guys"
They turned around and saw the 5 other guys. No one really said anything. And everyone were just standing there quiet.
"We are going to be late if we just stand here. Are we going to get inside or not" Yoongi said.
With that, the 7 of them started going towards the school.

Their first class was on the second floor. As they entered the classroom, something caught jungkook's glance.
It was a girl. She had long, dark hair and beautiful eyes. She was talking to her friends.
Jungkook and his friends sat down and started talking as the teacher had not come yet.
But he didn't really pay attention to what they were saying. He couldn't stop looking ar the girl as she was laughing. She was really cute.
Hoseok's voice interrupted his thoughts.
"Jungkook, are you even listening?"
"What?" He said.
"What are you looking at?" He turned around and found out that Jungkook was looking at the girl.
"Oh, so that's why you are not listening to what we are saying" Hoseok said.
The other guys turned around and looked at the girl too and smiled at Jungkook. Suddenly he felt a little embarrased. Now everyone know what he think of her.
"Oh, so Jungkook have a crush now huh?" Jin said and chuckled.
"No I don't!" Jungkook said, but Jin continued laughing.
The teacher walked into the classroom and started talking.
"Hi everyone. I'm your teacher Mr. Choi.
I would like to know who everyone is, so just say your name to the rest of the class. You can start." He pointed at a guy in the back of the classroom. Jungkook didn't pay that much attention until it was the girls turn.
"Hi, my name is Boyoung." She said
Boyoung... it was a beautiful name.
The time passed by and the lesson was over. They walked through the hallways until they got to their locker.
Now they had some time until their next lesson started. So they were just standing in the hallway by their lockers and talked.
There were a lot of people in the hallway. But still there was something again who caught his glance.
There she was.. Boyoung. But this time she was standing by her locker alone.
"There you have your chance Jungkook. Go and talk to her." Taehyung said.
"No, not now. Never" He answered.
"But why? Hahah I can do it for you if you're so scared." Taehyung started laughing.
"You are not going to talk to her. And not me either. She will think we are creepy."
"Why are you so nervous? It's just a girl. You know she's a human too, right?" Yoongi said.

After school they all met up outside.
"Jungkook, you want me to drive you home?" Jimin asked.
"No, I'll walk home." He aswered.
"Jungkook I'll go with you" Taehyung said.
"Okay."
"Yeah so see you tomorrow" Namjoon said and everyone went home.
Taehyung and Jungkook was quiet as they walked down the road.
"So, do you have any plans for tomorrow night?" Taehyung asked.
"No, why?"
"Maybe we can hangout, see a movie or something?"
"Yeah, why not" Jungkook answered.
After a little while they were almost home. Jungkook and Taehyung lived on the same street.
"So, see you tomorrow." Jungkook said.
"Yeah."
Jungkook went inside. His mom wasn't home yet. So he went upstairs and layed in the bed. Without even knowing it, he fell asleep.

When he woke up, his mom was home and was almost done cooking dinner.
"Hi, how was your first day of school?" She asked him.
"It was good."
He startes thinking about Boyoung again, and he felt how his face was blushing a little bit.
"Sweetie, how are you?" His mom asked him.
"I'm good. I'm just going outside for a little bit."
"Okay."
He went outside, closed the door and sat on the stairs.
Why did he think so much of this girl? Today was the first time he saw her and he is blushing when he thinks of her. He has not even talked to her.

After a while he went inside and ate dinner. He fell asleep early that night.