movies

thursday - 11:30
hes coming in 30 minutes.
why am i so worried? its just noahs house. i need to chill.
but i cant. my leg is bouncing and im waiting for my instagram picture to post. my phone buzzes and i see noah texted me.
n: hey, still up for today
a: definitely. see you soon💕
god why did i say definitely, i seem to desperate. and a heart emoji? ugh!
i hear a knock in the door. i get up and run to the front door before anyone can get there. i glance at the clock in the kitchen
11:55, grossmans early.
i open the door to see noah.
"hey!" i say and flash a smile up at him.
"hi," he says and pulls me into a side hug. "how are you?"
"pretty good, i need to grab my bag, one sec." i run to the livingroom and grab my backpack and yell down the hall "im GOING OUT COURTNEY" and run back to noah, who was laughing at me. "what?"
"i dont know just, nevermind." he says while lacing his hand with mine. i shut the appartment door behind me and we walk, hand in hand, to his car.
"so, what do you want to do today? we could play some mario party or watch some movies," i stopped noah before he carried on the list.
"movies sound nice, i barely got sleep last night, i was editing a new video for my channel." i say. he gives me a smile and pits his eyes back on the road.
"i... um... still live with my parents, but theyre in Hawaii now, so its just us."
"mkay!" i say and step up to the front door. noah unlocks the door and we walk to the livingroom. i set down my bag and plop down on the couch. noah grabs the remote and joins me.
"so, what do you want to watch? i have literally any movie." he says. after a few seconds of thinking i say,
"how about some good ol' high school musical" i say and noah laughs.
about halfway through the movie noah and i were cuddling. he was drawing shapes on my forearm with his finger.
"anna..." he whispers. i pull my eyes off of the tv to look up at noah.
"hmm?"
"so, like, what are we?" he asks. i sigh.
"i dont know, noah. i just dont know if im ready for a relationship yet. dont get me wrong, noah,   id love for 'us' to be a thing, but what will we do with the fans?" i shift so i can see his eyes better.
"we can worry about that when we decide what to do. lets just focus on us for now." he says bringing me into a tighter hug.
"okay." i whisper "so just friends?" i ask.
"yes, really close friends" noah says and laughs as i melt into his hug.
as the movie ends noah and i start to get hungry.
"i can order some pizza" he suggests
"hell yea!" i say and streach, "can we get cheese?" i yawn.
"haha, yea ill order some now."
《time skip》
we went to noahs room to play mario kart and eat the pizza.
"you think you can beat me now, grossman?"
"i could beat you with my eyes close." he says back and i laugh.
after playing 3 rounds, i won.
"you really thought you could beat me? ha!" i say.
"shut it kat, that was all just luck" noah says and throws the remote on his bed. "did you ever check the work email yesterday?" he asks.
"no, why?" i ask out of curiosity.
"well, tomorrow were uploading the video introducing you, and monday were going to disneyland." noah says.
"wait, DISNEY?!" i nearly yell. noah laughs and responds,
"yep. have you been?"
"um NO IM SO EXCITED!!" i yell once again and jump around the room.
"well im glad your excited." he laughs. "everyones going to be in the office to see the feedback the video gets." he says " and i know the fans will love you."
"well i sure hope so." i laughs nervously.
"seriously though, youll see some amazing shit from the fans." he glances at his phone for what i think is the first time all day. "holy shit," he laughs" its 6:30!"
"courtneys going to think im dead!"i laugh with him. "time flys i guess."
"yea, i can drive you home." noah says as i stand up to walk to the livingroom to grab my backpack.
"leggo." i say and walk out the door to his car. "oh yea noah," i say as i buckle my seatbelt.
"mmhmm"
"thank you, for today" i say and grab his hand that was on the radio.
"no problem."

a/n
wowie! im alive
sorry its been like a week im just really good at procrastinating
but
new chapters will be up soon and im really excited to see what you think about them...
cya l8r ma doods