Chapter 1 a Dream

Kai was in biology when a black hole had appeared and he was sucked into a pit of darkness where he floated aimlessly.when he saw his adopted sister Lucy, he started making swimming like motions to try and get to her and when she was almost within reach, everything turned white. he awoke startled and sweaty with an angered biology teacher in front of him and what seemed to be an empty classroom surrounding him. Class had been dismissed.

he left the classroom with a detention slip only to see Lucy waiting across the hall he jogged over to her and gave her a short tight hug she was surprised because he rarely ever got this close. As they walked home Lucy stopped walking and pointed out that his hair was starting to look kind of white. Kai touched his hair worriedly, did this have something to do with his dream he had this afternoon kai wondered. Lucy could see the worried look in his eyes she asked "Did something happen Today you've been acting ... Kind of weird.".He wouldn't Reply but instead stared at his Feet. They continued to walk. He stopped once more Looked at Lucy both confused and scared then Lucy put her arm around her big brother and they walked the rest of the way home like that.

when they were home Kai ran straight to the bathroom to look and see his hair, it was light gray! Lucy was right it was turning white . He had heard of kids getting white hair young but it was turning white so fast! It was unnatural. He went upstairs to his bedroom and put on one of his beanies to hide it from his parents. He walked downstairs to see everyone already starting to eat he took his Bowl off of the kitchen counter. It was full of his Favorite food, Ramen that gave him something to smile about. He decided to sit next to Lucy that day. His mother Gave him a frown and told him "Take off the beanie during dinner.". He sighed and did as he was Told.

The second He took off his hat Both His parents Gasped his hair was piercing white by now. His mom was FURIOUS. "Did you Dye your Hair young Man!?". Lucy assured her mom "Don't worry his hair was black this Morning, and when we were walking home it was only a few hairs that were white. I think that his hair is doing this on its own."Kai stayed silent. "But how did it turn white so quickly?"his Father asked worriedly. "It's unnatural.". Kai looked at Lucy her hair was strawberry blonde, completely different from her normal gold yellow. Kai started wondering had Lucy been affected by the dream as well? He was starting to worry" Mom may we go to the Doctor in the morning?"he asked. "Yes" She replied.

Kai stood up and reached for his beanie then he felt a piercing pain in his eyes almost as if Someone had thrown sawdust in them. He fell, Lucy was by his side By the time he touched the Ground. Kai looked up at her with half Closed Eyes Her hair was Blood Red. She then fell to the Floor next to Kai screaming with Her Hands over Her eyes. Kai Couldn't stand Hearing her scream like this" Dad put Lucy on your back and Carry her to the Hospital!"Kai said. "What about you Kai?" Asked his Mother" You can come back For me don't worry the pain is starting to go away" He lied