hehehe do I even need to title this one we all know what's up

A FLYS POV

A white haired lady who looked crazy yelled somthing, they dun fucked up now, I buzzed my tiny ass out of there.... (lel I had to)

LUCYS POV

Mira shouted "natsu &lucy, grey &juvia, gajeel &levy, jellel &erza have to do the poky stick challenge" OML NOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT MY FIRST KISS TO BE FORCED BY A DEMON.....>□, <

NATSUS POV

O-okay what's so bad about a....KISS yasss finally I tryed when bisca told us too but lucy made me kiss happy AND SHE ACCEPTED IT I got soo ticked off....not at luce though, but I'm soo excited, okay natsu, play it cool, "okay" i said casually as mira put a poky stick in each of the girls mouths, juvia was freaking out, erza was fine, levy and luce were whining...

LUCYS POV

Okay I can do this it's not like he actually likes me right?ohhhhh gawd, okay, okay, okay, cmon lucy, natsu get closer with an idiotic smile he always has he bites on to the poky stick witch made me squeak and flinch sooner or later I realised that he literally  took it out of my mouth and ate it. WTF natsu!! "Ohhhhhb noo I'm so sorry luce I'm sorry it's just it tasted soo good, also isn't it supposed to be chocolate?" "It is you Moron" i responded he said" but why did I taste  strawberry and vinnila?" I blushed, "shut up!!" "What did I say wrong? I just said it tasted like strawberry and vinnila on one end??" He really was clueless huh? Oh well, gajeel and levy were having....difficulties well...levy was too short and they couldn't reach soo ya ...erza was okay but jellel was frozen, he was scared she would reject him, or scared of her I couldn't tell, juvia was straight up creeping grey out, sooo this party's going well, no one kissed yet, then mira broke out in rage and hit all the boys in the head "bakas" she yelled, she was in demon form now, natsu yelled back "hey don't go hittin people's heads without preparing for a fight!" Natsu was on his feet now, gajeel was know were  to be seen, grey was running from juvia still, jellel was relived he didn't have to go underpressure like that and kiss her, it was a mess, next thing I knew mira teleported everyone back and literally smashed there heads toge-ii-im kissing natsu AHHHHHH YASS his lips softly touched mine as he kissed it was passionate but soft, next thing I know I hear a flash mira took a picture of all of us, levy was kissing gajeel (she was standing on the tabel), erza was kissing jellel, juvia was kissing grey and supprizingly he was calm, and I I w-was kissing natsu, once everyone stopped the room was filled with blushed faces "EHEHEHHEHEHWHDGYEIDVEJ MEH SHIPS SAAAAAILED  YAAAAAS" mira was screaming around the room, we all decided to get mira a taste of her own medicine hehe before he all left we pushed mira into laxsus making the touch lips.......

EVERYONE POV

"AWWWWWWW"   HAHAHA

NATSUS POV

That night I actually asked lucy to sleep over and she said yes, BEST NIGHT EVER

         The
                   End

Author chan out :3 hope you guys enjoyed!!♡