American Guns

If you are offended by this then suck it up because I'm about to voice my opinion on gun rights in America, yes I said that gun rights in America. It is so skewed and twisted by the politicians and the media that we never get the straight facts. Now, I have done plenty of research on this so stick with me here. I've written five papers on it, and have debated it with many.

Gun rights in America are being attacked in America. That is pure fact the media does it no favor. The IRS has recently bought over 5,000 rounds of ammunition. there has been a huge decline in ammo production and it is harder than ever to get. No correlation... I think not!

The sales of guns in the last year has also sky rocketed, selling a record amount of popular calipers(.22 cal and 9mm). The cold hard reality that no one is seeing is that the government is slowly encroaching on our second-amendment rights. The second-amendment was not put in place to merely arm a militia, but to arm the public to fight a tyrannical and oppressing government.

Hear are a few quotes on the topic:

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."

- Thomas Jefferson