Chapter 1

Bella Rosefeald 18 years old
-

Bella Rosefeald 18 years old-

-

-I gazed out in class and thought of all the words Lucas my ex boyfriend said to me, it  kept repeating in my head

-
I gazed out in class and thought of all the words Lucas my ex boyfriend said to me, it  kept repeating in my head.
He was my first love, I never had loved somebody before, we only had for 8months, but we know each other since we were 12. We always liked each other but I think it was not worthy the relationship, it started in Summer last year is when we made out with each other at this party next to a lake, and so after couple months he asked me out. And now two days ago he broke up with me for this other girl and he said I was just one lame girlfriend.
Well excuse me but screw him!
Literally when he asked to hang out and he just said "Bella I'm so sorry, but I think we should end this relationship.."
and then he just left me there without a word and just turned around and walked away.
I just blacked out and couldn't said a word, literally no words couldn't come out of my mouth.
I mean, he was like wanting the sex so much too, but I didn't gave him what he wanted, he seemed so rushed. So that's why I backed off, but I was so fully in love with him that I didn't let go, but thank goodness I wasn't like blind that I gave him everything that I self didn't wanted to do.

I sighed and looked around, everyone was talking, I wasn't in the class with my friends we all three were separated.
I had three best friends Lia and Tiana.
I knew them since I was in kindergarten.
I love them, they are my sister, even though I am the only child but they are just my sisters.
The bell almost rang and it was then Summer vacation, I was supposed to spend Summer vacation at Lucas my ex boyfriends house but now it seems like that wont happen.. so I decided to go with my parents to Spain, they were going together but then I told them what happened with Lucas, I told them I really wanted to leave from here this Summer so they bought me a last minute ticket.
I'm really happy with my parents, we have a strong bond together, I barely get in to fights with them. They just let me do my thing cause they know I have my limits with everything.

"Ok everyone, the bell will ring over a minute I don't want to see papers in the hall way, thank you." my mentor said and we all laughed and at the exact same moment the bell rang.
I stood up and went outside as fast as I could to get to Lia and Tia(Tiana short spelled) and of course you did saw kids throwing papers in the hall way.
I saw Lia walking out her class and I walked to her.
"Finally!" she said and she had this bright beautiful smile of happiness.
-
Lia Brad 19 year old.