Daydreams

( 2 months ago)A boy, near the age of 12, looked back at the house he once lived in. Tears started to fill his eyes as he kept looking at the house. "I'm going to never be hurt again." He thought "I'll never have to be yelled at and beaten. I'll find someone who truly loves me." He walked out of the dead grassy plain that was his yard. "But why will I go?" He never thought about living somewhere else. He walked though the cobblestone streets, sighing as he looked at happy families.

(Recent) Oliver sat on sidewalks eating a piece of bread. (happily gave to him by a 13 year old girl, who took the bread from her brother, another 13 year old. They both looked familiar, like if he seen them before.) He got up and started walking. The streets were his home now. As he walked he hummed a tune. Then humming when to whisper singing, then to singing.

"The time has come to realize my destiny...

And be thrown into a new world of pain and regret

Don't outstretch your arm out in an attempt to comfort me.

how could you understand?

My addiction to pain?" He sung

"Insanity is something that's normal to me.

A broken heart feels better if you smash it to pieces.

Don't get any bandages to cover the wound.

How could you understand my addiction to pain?"

"That was beautiful." Said a women.

"Ahh!" Oliver jumped from someone putting their hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry if I scared you. I'm ann." She said

"I-I-I'm Oliver." He said, still trembling.

(Now) "O-O-Oliver?! Wake up. Your daydreaming again. Like always." Said Rin, shaking Oliver back in reality. " What are daydreaming about anyways?" Ask the blond thirteen year old singer. "None of your business." He said getting up from her chair walking to the hall. "Please tell me." She caught up to him. "No! Leave me only." He yelled and ran to his room. She watched as he left. "Hmm.." She thought. Rin knew she would get it out of him at dinner though.

Oliver laid on his bed staring at the celling, remembering what happen only months ago.

(Memories) Oliver knocked on the door, hoping to see Ann, but no. A thirteen year old boy opened the door. "Hello?" Said the boy. He look familiar, like he saw him before. "Umm... I...." Oliver stuttered. "I've seen you before." Said the boy. Oliver tilted his head in confusion. "Your the kid my sister gave my snack to. What are you doing here?" The boy had said. "A women called Ann heard me sing, and appointed me to become a "Engloid " I think." Oliver said. "Your Oliver, right?" Oliver nodded. "Welcome to the mansion, I'm Len."

(Now) "Oliver you ok?" Rin asked, knocking on the door. "Leave me only!" He yelled. Oliver didn't feel like talking. He kept playing memories in his head. Memories flashed in front of his eyes. Knocking interrupted his daydream. "It's Len." He yelled after knocking. "Come in." Oliver called out. "Hey, Rin told me something was on your mind." Len said. "Yea.... It's nothing."

"Just remember I'm always here for you." Len wanted to kinda take back his words, but it was all true.

"Thanks.." Oliver blushed at the sound of that.

"I'm just thinking about my past, it was kinda painful." Oliver said pointing at his eye.

"Don't worry I'll aways be here for you." Len hugged Oliver.