Characters(to be added too)

Hadrian(Harry)Jamie Potter- After the attack on Godric's Hollow Hadrian was proclaimed a squib because of how weak his magical core was and he is sent to live with his muggle aunt and uncle. When he was eight his uncle blinded him after he used accidental magic and turned his cousin's hair pink, after that Hadrian ran away and has been living on the streets since then. Hadrian has also always felt like he was missing something and for as long as he could remember dreamt of a blacked haired boy with hazel eyes.  
Age: 15(younger twin)
Status: Neutral\Gray
Familiar: White Owl(Hedwig), Baby Basilisk(Ruby)

Jamie Hadrian Potter- After the attack in Godric's Hollow James was proclaimed the boy who lived, after fifteen years of living with that fame he finds out a few shocking things. When he finds out he has a twin and that his parents gave him up because he was thought to have been a squib he is angry and starts searching for his missing twin while he also moves in with his godfathers. James has also for as long as he could remember dreaming of a black haired boy with emerald green eyes.
Age: 15(older twin)
Status: Neutral\Gray

Sirius Black- Sirius has spent years searching for his missing godson after he found out that his friend and his wife gave him up when he was proclaimed a squib after the attack on Godric's Hollow. When his godson Jamie asks if he could stay with him and Remus while helping search for his missing twin brother Sirius immediately agrees and starts working with a friend on getting custody of him and his twin when they find him.
Status: Neutral\Gray
Creature: Animagus Grim(Padfoot)

Remus Lupin- Remus was horrified when he found out he friend gave up one of his sons after he was proclaimed a squib. Hadrian was his cub and his wolf Moony breaks out every full moon and goes searching for his missing cub. When Jamie comes to him and Sirius if he could live with them and help search for his missing twin he agrees.
Status: Neutral\Gray
Creature: Bitten Werewolf(Moony)

Severus Snape- Severus is confused on why Lupin and Black contact him and demand he comes to their home, after showing up he is shocked to find another Potter teen their but soon finds out why he never knew about this one. Horrified Severus immediately agrees to help the boy who's childhood was similar to his own. 
Status:Gray(works on both sides)

Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt- Tom didn't try to kill Jamie and Hadrian that night at Godrics Hollow, he was trying to place protection charms on them and had just finished when a man in a horridly tacky robe stormed in and started thrown hexes and curses one of which hit Hadrian bouncing off him and hitting him causing his to change into his animagus form.
Status: Dark
Creature: Dark Animgi Snake

James Potter- James agreed with his wife that his youngest son would be safer living in the muggle world and didn't ever ask where she had taken him even when his two friends begged to know where they had taken him and that they would raise him. When his oldest son finds out that they sent his twin brother away he is upset with himself and upset when his son moves in with his godfathers and ignores him. 
Status: Light\Neutral
Job: Auror(suspended under the investigation of child abandonment and child abuse)
Creature: Animagus Stag(Prongs)

Lillian Evans Potter- Lily was scared when he youngest son was proclaimed a squib and immediately thought that everyone was right about her not being able to help add to the Potter Family line so she got her husband to agree to letting their youngest child grow up in the muggle world. When Jamie found out what she'd done she is heartbroken when he practically disowns them in favor of living with his godfathers.
Status: Light\Neutral