•Chapter 6•

Alyx pov:

"Alyx, were not leaving you, were staying too." Kat said to me.

"I think we should stay for a couple of weeks and hope that Colby will wake up soon but you know that all 3 of us can't stay here for months or years" Sam said to us.

What he said was true. Sam, Kat and I's lives were in LA and as much as I didn't want to leave Colby, comas are unpredictable and we didn't know how long he was going to be in one. But we agreed that all 3 of us would stay for now just incase he wakes up soon.

"Well then, if yous are planning to stay for a while then Alyx you are more than welcome to stay at our house in Colbys bedroom." Colbys mom told me. She was so sweet.

"Thank you so much. Are yous alright to stay at Sam's?" I turned my head asking Sam and Kat.

"Yup we're good at mine." Sam said confirming.

"Good good" I nodded my head in response.

A little while passed talking to Colbys mom and dad before we all began to become extremely hungry, smelly and tired.

"You 3 need to go home, get washed up and fed. Been here since 1:30am, go on now that's been 12 hours" Colbys dad said to Sam, Kat and I.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at them.

"Of course sweetie, that's a key to our house for you. We will stay here watching Colby." Colbys mom took my hand and looked at me pleadingly.

I knew what she was feeling.

"Okay, i will be back right away." I told the couple.

"We will all be back together very soon" Kat said, letting me know she wasn't letting me do this alone.

--

I walked into Colbys mom and dads house, no body was in but me and I didn't like the empty lonely feeling.

Colby was missing.

I've not done anything in my life for so so long without Colby. He's been here absolutely every day since we first met that time in Kat and I's apartment after flying to LA. I've never had to deal with anything alone or ever be alone for so long that I didn't know how to cope alone.

I took off my shoes at the door placing them on the shoe rack looking at Colbys vans that were also on the shoe rack from yesterday. He put them there before going on our exploration.

I finally dragged myself up the stairs, walking into Colbys room and taking a look around. Just yesterday we were in this room, staying here and visiting his family and now I'm left here alone, with the family I bearly know. I looked around the room, all of our clothes still spread across the room and our belongings because it takes forever for Colby to clean anything.

I walked into Colbys bathroom, I decided to try and play some music to drown out the thoughts. I reached down to the worktop which the sink was built into, in front of the mirror, grabbing Colbys speaker. As I picked it up my eyes travelled to find his hairbrush, hairspray and flat iron. I laughed remembering how much he loved his hair and how he wouldn't like what his hair was currently sitting like.

After putting on some music I climbed into the shower, my idea of using music to stop my thoughts from wandering failed and instead my thoughts ran rapidly thinking about every possible thing. He hasn't even been 'gone' for a day and I already miss him so so bad. I need him to wake up so soon.

After getting out the shower, dressing in fresh clothes and putting my hair up in a quick bun missing out the makeup part of my routine, I walked down the stairs to grab something to each. I made my way into the kitchen simply making some toast, as I sat down to eat it I was overcome with a deep sick feeling and immediately lost all appetite I previously had. I didn't want to eat. Maybe I'd pick something up later.

Before I knew it the toast was in the bin, I had my shoes on and was making my way out of the door and back into Sam and Kats car to drive back to the hospital.

I have a feeling this will be my life for the next while.