Every Drop of Respect...GONE!

The tears flowed effortlessly from my eyes. My parents looked at me with sorrow, but we all knew that they didn't regret this decision. They cared more about their adopted son than their child that came from their baby-making parts! I thought that vampires only exist in dreams but i guess not! I looked up to meet the eyes of the vampire that I am now forever bound to as his blood slave, his emerald green eyes piercing into mine. If I wasn't so upset right now, I would get lost in them. 

My mother spoke up after what seemed like an eternity in silence. "Sweetie, you should go pack your...whatever it is you have and be ready to leave in an hour. If you aren't able to finish packing, the leftover stuff goes to whoever wants that crap."

That tiniest bit of respect that I had for my mother was lost when that vile woman said that. I ran upstairs and into my room. If I'm gonna get all my stuff (at least all my important items) I should start packing now. 

I grabbed my...secret items...and put them at the bottom of my back pack. I grabbed some clothing and stuffed them into a duffle bag. I had almost everything packed when I heard a knock on the door. 

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled. An hour hadn't gone by yet. The door opened and closed which irritated me, so I turned around. I was met by someone's chest. Looking up was a mistake. Those beautiful, mesmerising eyes were looking down at me. I felt the air leave my lungs and my heart start o race. He lifted up my hand and kissed the top of it with his soft lips. Heat flowed through my arm and up to my face, so I lowered my head so that I could hide my blushing cheeks. Why is he having this effect on me? I shouldn't be falling in love with the same person who is putting me in my own personal hell!

"Stop fighting it. I'm half demon. I know about your feelings." He whispered softly. His face got really close to the top of my head. His hands were snaking their way to the point where they were on my lower back. As he pulled me close my face got hotter. I looked up at him and my breath got caught in my throat. His face was so close to mine, that his snake bites were brushing up against my lips. I closed my eyes and let this moment last. It didn't last long, because before I knew it, he was gone and finishing the packing for me. I could barely see him because he was moving vampire speed. 

He accidentally bumped into my arm. I almost fell on my butt but he caught me before i could even register the pain on my upper arm. I lifted up my sleeve and I could see that my bruise was re-bruising and a small cut that was on my arm was re-opening. I cried in pain. Blood was starting to flow onto my hand. Shit! I was lifted and taken into the bathroom that connects to my room. He set me onto the sink and started cleaning up my wound. I yelped because the cleaning alcohol he used stung alot.

"I'm Nate by the way! Call me Nathan." He whispered close to my ear. I just realized that he didn't know my name either. I looked him in the eyes and blushed. 

"D-dylan." I looked back down. I can't believe the feelings that this man is making me feel! and I barely know him! I wonder what it's like to kiss him, his snake bites rubbing against my lips as his hands rub against my waist. I don't care if he is gonna be my personal hell, he is irresistable.

And if I can't get my act together....................it will be hell.