"You look like a cheap verison of Zlatan" - Gareth Bale

"Thank you Toni, for gracing us with your beautiful German self" I laughed as he walked towards us.
"No worries, I hope you got my good side though Y/n" he smirked and gave me a small wink.
I was currently photographing the Real Madrid players for the new kit launch, everything was going well as I get on with everyone so it seemed easy to get the photos.
I managed to get both Isco and Toni to laugh which were my favourite photos of the day so far, there is something about a genuine laugh that leaps off the page and makes you feel warm inside.
I suddenly heard laughter from behind me making me turn around to see Marcelo, Karim, Ronaldo and Gareth walking over to me.
"Good luck with them" Katie the make up artist laughed.
She greeted the guys and explained what was going to happen, I looked over and instantly caught eye contact with Gareth who winked at me, I instantly felt butterflies making me look away and quickly changed the memory card so I hard storage for the new photos.
"Gareth is first" Katie called.
I turned around and smiled at him. "If you would just stand wear the white dot is please" I stated.
He nodded and walked over to it making sure his foot was just touching it. "Ok and can you fold your arms and I want you to just stare at Toni doing his interview" I told him.
He nodded and got into position, I quickly straightened up his shirt. I couldn't help but take in his strong arms with a blue vein sticking out, I moved the fabric as it hung tight around his bicep.
"If you wanted to feel my guns you could of just asked" he whispered making me look up and be met with his blue eyes.
I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever" I whispered as stepped back. "Ok look at Toni" I said again as I picked up my camera.
I crouched down and was about to snap a photo up when he faced me and pulled a face at me, the light flashed as I took a photo making me let out a groan as he laughed.
"Gareth!" I moaned.
He put up his hand and went back to the same position, I managed to snap a few photos before he moved again.
I jumped up and walked over to him to make him stand in another position. I went back to my crouched position and was took one photo before he moved making me snap one of him frowning and pointing to his hair.
"Does my hair look ok Y/n?" He questioned as he gently ran his hand over his gelled hair.
I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Are you serious?" I questioned.
"Of course the man is serious, he has got to have amazing hair for the shoot" Marcelo appeared.
I spotted Karim and Ronaldo in the corner still with Katie whispering to each other and laughing.
"Well in that case you both have shit hair" I smirked, they both were taken aback as they both looked at each other then over at the others then back at me.
I shrugged. "What did you actually think you looked good?" I questioned.
The Brazilian was taken it more to heart than Gareth was as a smile started to crack his face.
"Is that so?" He questioned.
I nodded as I smirked at him. "You look like a cheaper version of Zlatan" I joked now making Marcelo laugh.
He stepped forward. "Is that so?" He questioned.
Before I could answer he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder, he started to spin around fast making me sequel. I begged him to stop which he finally agreed.
"I'll only let you down if you take that back" he agreed.
I let out a small sigh. "I take it back"
"What?" He questioned clearly enjoying this.
I rolled my eyes. "Don't push it or I'll make you look bad in your photos" I argued.
"HEY! I can keep spinning!" He threatened.
He moved around once which was enough for me. "ALRIGHT! I take it back that you look like a cheap version of Zlatan" I practically shouted.
"And?" He sang.
"You are better looking than him" I sang back and hit his back.
He finally let me down making my feet touch the floor. "You are sucha dork" I frowned at him as I playfully punched his shoulder.
He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead gently. "You love me really, shall we do the shoot properly?" He questioned.
I nodded. "That would be ideal"
He laughed and quickly pecked my lips before going back to the white dot to do the shoot.