1

Beep beep.The sound of my phone's morning alarm forced me to open my eyes as I hurried to turn it off. I rolled to my side to find my boyfriend still sleeping so soundlessly.

 I smiled and brushed off his bangs from his eyes. I stared at his face and envied his beautiful features. A perfect jawline, thick eyebrows that furrowed as he slept, thin lips that begs me to kiss them and an adorable nose that compliments his face.

Oh Sehun is perfect.I caressed his cheeks softly. It's still a mystery to me how soft his cheeks felt. I watched as he fluttered his eyes and let out a yawn.

"Good morning."

He smiled and pecked my cheek, "Good morning beautiful.""It's Sunday!"

He chuckled at my excitement, "Your favorite day."

I chuckled, "It's not my favorite day. I just like Sundays. the roads are empty on Sundays and it's quiet."

"Whatever floats your boat."

I smiled, "I'll go make breakfast."

He nodded, "Can i sleep for 5 more minutes?"

"I bet you're gonna sleep for more than 5 minutes."

"Well you really tired me out last night," He smirked.

I smacked his arm, "I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready."

He leaned in and kissed me, "I love you."

I smiled and gave him a light peck, "I love you too."

I lied.