The Nightmare part 2 | Chapter 3

Aphmau's POV
I need to know what it was talking about. I need the answer. Maybe if I go back to sleep, I will see it again.
                   Aphmau's Dream

E:Hahaha! You fool! Don't tell your "boyfriend" this is are little secrete.

A:What do you mean "boyfriend"?

E: Everyone knows your relationship is horrible. The first time you moved in together you wouldn't even sleep in the same bed! Hahaha!

I could feel myself waking up but I stayed strong. I needed the answer

A: Well are you going to tell me the answers or what?!?

E: Oh feisty I see. Well if you want the answer your going to need this.

I watch as it pulls out a silver knife.

E: Cut yourself.

A: WHAT?!?!?

E: That's right, you heard me. Cut yourself! Every cut will release a small amount of pain that you keep inside of you.

A: I-I can't!

E: Hahaha! I know you can't!

A: Th-This is just stupid!

E: Now now your the one who asked. You can't be blaming other people for your mistakes. Haha! Like the time you blamed Aaron at the maid cafe!

End of Aphmau's Dream

It was 8am and Aaron was in the shower so I had time to gather my thoughts. But was cutting myself the best way to help me? I will have to think about this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi SQ here. I am currently editing this at camp because it is really boring. Not really anything else to say so bye!
-SQ
Words:258