Good Girls are Bad Girls (Really?) | | Calum Hood

"Calum! Calum!" I said bursting into his room unexpected and bouncing on my toes.

"Ana?..W-what...Why are you here?" Calum said in his usual drowsy , raspy , Morning voice.

"It's 7:00am , C'mon! Get up!" I said running and jumping on the bed , trying to avoid jumping on Calum's limbs.

"Oh? Really 7:00am , cause that's so late? Wow, how did I sleep in this long?" He said sarcastically while rolling his eyes like he usually did. I always found it kind of cute when he did that.

"GET UP OR I WILL BE FORCED TO USE BRUTAL POWER" I said in my loudest terrifying voice , Wich of course ... Wasn't very scary at all.

"NOPE!" He said and crawled under the covers into a tiny ball , well the tiniest he could get for 6ft boy.

I ripped the covers off him revealing his almost naked body.

"Oh my!" He gasped , with a Suprised face as I just stared at his chiseled body. "Exscuse me Ana? Mrs Pervy Perverson Hood? Are you in there?" He said in his unaffecting tone.

Suddenly I was pulled down from my spot standing on his bed , I landed on the bed with Calum hovering over me.

"W-what was that for !?" I said in awe.

"Oh! So now you notice me?" He says in a stupid voice , Whilst I'm squirming trying to get out from under him and his grip.

As he slowly moves one of his arms down and places it across my waist holding me down from moving.

I try to break-free once more.

"Oh no , You're not going anywhere , You can't come in here and wake me up for nothing?" He murmurs onto my collarbone.

My breath hitches as I scrunch up my nose.

"I love when you do that" He says while slowly moving his hand up my thigh.

He places his index finger on the inside of my thigh and draws slow circles while kissing up my neck before reaching my sweet spot and gently sucking and tugging on it.

"C-calum , No not now.." I say barely able to form a sentence.

"Yes , now." He says firmly , Before trailing his hand up my thigh to my waist and playing with my zipper.

"But-" I say before I am cut off by Calum kissing me passionately and hard.

As he bites my bottom lip I let out a small moan , while I notice him smirking into the kiss.

"God , You're so beautiful in the morning..." He mumbles as he pulls my Nirvarna shirt over my head and tosses it on the floor.

He kisses down my Stomach sure to be leaving marks all the way down to the top of my jeans , Wich he slowly begins to unzip and slowly pull down.

"I'm going to make you feel unbelievable" He whispers in my ear then leads himself backdown to my black lace panties as he slowly rubs my clit through them.

"Well for someone who didn't want too do this you sure are wet for me baby" He says smirking up at me as he slides my panties off.

He licks one quick streak up my heat and gently swivels his tongue over my clit before sliding in one finger then gently adding another , curling them and pushing them in deep rubbing my walls while rubbing my clit with his thumb as his other hand roams up my body to my chest where he places my nipple between his index and thumb before gently rolling it.

"Cal ugh , fuck don't be such a tease" I say trailing off spilling light moans out of my mouth , not noticing him removing his jeans and then his boxers letting his erection slap against his Stomach , he gently pumps himself a few times.

"Okay baby if you say so.." He says as he lines himself up and slams into me without a warning.

I feel all the air escape my lungs as I grab onto his back , deffinently leaving marks.

He was going agonisingly slow , making sure I felt every inch of him.

He loved knowing he could make me feel like this , I was under his control.

I let a loud moan spill out of my mouth as he slammed in deep and fast , repeating his actions over and over. Until he flipped us over and I was on top.

"Ride me baby , please?" He said In a childish voice , Clearly I obeyed.

I started rolling my hips before doing a slight circle as he placed his hands on my waist lifting me up and down.

I could feel my orgasm closing in.

"C-calum , I , fuck" I moaned.

"Fuck , it's ok , it's- just cum for me baby" he muttered before quickly flipping us over so I was on the bottom again , slamming into me hard and deep , I felt the knot In Stomach tighten my legs were shaking as I hit my high.

"Cal-" I was stopped by Calum kissing me catching all my moans , my orgasm triggering his as he kissed me passionately , filling me up , before doing one last thrust and then pulling out.

"Shit Ana" he muttered while standing up and putting his jeans on.

My legs were still shaking , I could barely stand up by myself , I Managed to get up , seeing Cal's cum drip down my thigh he smirked at me before picking me up and taking me to the bathroom and placing me on the counter , getting a towel and cleaning me up.

"I love you such much you know?" He said smiling at me as I put my clothes back on.

"I love you too Cal" I said looking at him while putting my shirt back on.

"SHIT!? ITS 9 CAL WE ARE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?" I say quickly fixing my hair before throwing his shirt at him.

"Fuck that's today!?" He says quickly putting his shirt on and getting his bag and running out the door as I follow.

Today will be a long day...