ANA'S POV.

"What the fuck!?" Calum exclaimed immediately.

Suddenly Cal was pinned against the wall.

"Put him down!" I said , Then suddenly I was thrown back to the ground.

"Are you fucking kidding mate? My Ex fucking girlfriend?" Ashton yelled directly into Calum's face.

"Aw Ash get over it man you's dated ages ago." I heard Michael say very Firmly.

"Fucking hell get off me" Calum said pushing him away.

I sit there watching , what am I meant to do? I'm a 4'9 girl , who is tiny. I just hope Ash doesn't do anything else.

Then a few seconds later , I realised there were cheers and chants. I look up and see Calum has Ashton against the wall , furiously punching him , over and over and over.

"CALUM STOP!" I yell while standing to my feet.

Calum stops and turns to look at me , then before I know it. I'm crying , Again.

"A-Ana I'm so...so sorry." Calum says softly whilst putting his hand under my chin.

At this point I collapse into his arms crying.

"ANA!! WHAT THE HELL MOVE!" I heard a familiar voice.

Then I saw Luke blush and snap his head down.

And I knew it was Ira.

"What just happened!?" She said looking around as people start to leave. "And why the hell is Ashton unconscious?"
I turn my head to see michael helping Ashton up.

"Luke can you help me Jesus!" Michael scoffs at Luke.

"Ok ok I'm helping I'm helping" Luke groans.

Calum looks at Ira and explains what happened.

"Jesus Christ you's two date? like seriously?" Ira says staring in surprise.

"Is that a problem?" Calum says abit to Firmly.

"No , I just didn't think that'd happen." She says rather calmly.
Then she turns and notices Luke.

"Oh Hey Luke!" She says staring at the tall blonde boy whilst waving.

They've always sort of had a little crush on each-other.

"Hey Ira" He seems to eventually say after blushing a fair bit I might say.

"Come on let's go okay?" Calum says leading me to his car.

I open the passenger door and jump in.

A few minutes later , were out the front of my house.

I jump out and hugged Calum.

"I'm so sorry , I love you ok? I just lost control , I know you've told me to stay calm around him but I couldn't this time , I'm just sorry." He says looking directly at me , but with a soft , sad look in his eyes.

"Cal it's fine , just don't worry okay? I love you too." I say quickly kissing his cheek then wiping under my eyes with my sleeve.

"Right you better go , Dad will be home soon and you know how he feels about you.." I say softly.

"Yeah okay , I'll call you tonight okay?" He says jumping into the car.

"Ok, Bye , love you!" I say waving him off.

I walked up to my front door and unlocked it.
I trudged up stairs and threw my clothes to the ground and hopped in the shower.

I cleaned up my face and threw on some underwear and a baggy jumper.
I look at the clock.
"2:43?" I say sighing.
"Stuff it." I jump into bed and wrestle underneath the quilts to get comfortable.

Before I know it , I'm nodding off to sleep.