Crispy Bacon and Tie Dye

(Mikaelas' pov)

"MIKAELAAAAAAAAA" my little sister Georgia called from down the hallway assuming from her room.

it was another Monday which meant I have to go back to the hellhole I call Cherrybrook High.

I hauled myself out of bed and wiped the droll off my face.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen, Georgia was sitting at the table tying her barbie dolls hair and eating toast and my mum was ,earning on the counter looking at the photos that she had to take into work for her client.

"Hey sweetie" my mum said kissing me in the forehead, "hey muuuuuuummy" I replied with a peace and pout at the end. She just laughed at my stupidity.

I finished off my Nutella toast and went to the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my wavy long dip dyed brown hair and brushed my teeth with this overly sugary toothpaste that my sister insisted we buy because it has the wiggles on the side.

I went back into my room and put my phone on shuffle and chocolate by the 1975 came on and I was dancing around while getting changed.

The music paused and call from tie dye🍔 came up. I answered it "hiiiiiiiiii tie dye" I said like a 6 year old. "Hey crispy bacon" "I'm almost ready I'll be out in 5" I said fiddling with my charger "okay see you seen boo" he said then I hung up. Please don't get this whole situation wrong, Michael and I have been best friends since I can even remember and now were in year 9, the nicknames come from weird stories, tie dye comes from the fact that he dies his hair nearly every chance he gets and crispy bacon is because I'm a vegetarian and I only eat pork so yeah.

I grabbed my school bag and chucked my phone and earphones in my pocket and hugged mum and Georgia goodbye and went outside to meet Michael.

"Hey porkface" he said ruffling my hair" "where did pork face come from?" "from me getting bored at 2 in the morning" I just laughed in response. We walked up to the gates and took a deep breath.

Michael put his hand on my shoulder and kissed my cheek and we headed our separate ways to homeroom.

I took my seat next to the window and put my bag next to the chair and waited for our roll call teacher Mr Cavanagh to come in.

Just as I was about to put my headphones in "he" walked in...

---------------------------------------

yooooo guizzzzz

I know this is crap but the real Mikaela wanted me to start so eh

qotd// Favourite 5sos member

aotd// Michael Clifford

love yous❤️

-Courtney