Part A

The story begins with group of four friends Nikki, Anjali ,Riddhima and Muskaan. They were true friends sharing their ups and downs and living their life peacefully as interns in Sanjeevani Hospital , top hospital of Mumbai.

Ridhhima and Anjali were sisters and daughter of Shashnak Gupta the owner of Sanjeevani Hospital and Muskaan was their neighbor while Nikki lives with her family in a high class family of none other than Mallik's.

They share their most of time together, moreover teasing Atul and Anjali as they were engaged few months back.

They were living their life to fullest until a day when they found that Muskan loves a guys whom she met in her school but he left her God knows for which reason. She still misses him but don't want to talk about him which makes them to believe that something is wrong among them.

On the other hand, a handsome dashing guy enter in his cabin and call his PA with files to be approved. His charming personality makes girls drools over him but he didn't give a damn look to them. He was a completely workaholic guy but can be loving and caring only for the ones whom he consider as loyal either in friendship or family and ofcourse he is none other than the rising Business Star THE ARMAAN MALLIK.

"Whats up bro?? lost somewhere?" Armaan asked as he enter inside the cabin of his business partner Rahul Garewal.

"Oh! You really noticed that Mr.Mallik, thanku so much." Rahul replied sarcastically making him laugh a little.

"hmmm,,,,, you know that very well I notice everything about you" Armaan said sitting infront of him.

"Yaar, Ammy I missed her a lot yar, don't know what to do" Rahul said hugging him atonce being emotional.

"Oye Rahul, cheer up man, you know now its just a week more and after that you'll be fine na, you recovered a lot that's why you are here with me as a business partner. And I'm sure she will surely understand you when she came across the real reason. Afterall tum businessman v bane to sirf uske liye kyunki ye uska sapna tha." Armaan console him then thought to irritate him as well "Bas ek hi baat ka darr hai"

"kaisa darr Ammy?" Rahul become confused.

"Yahi ki kahi usne ab tak shadi wadi na kar li ho" he winked at him and get up leave his cabin just to save himself.

"Ammy k bachhe, maar dunga mai tujhe agar tune aisi bakwaas ki to" Rahul throw a pen towards him but he left till then.

Rahul took out Muskaan's pic from drawer and care her face with emotion "I love you my jungali billi, its just a week, bas tu mera intejaar karna, mujhe khud nhi pata tha ki mai theek ho paunga ya nhi is Cancer se that's why I left you without informing." He place that pic in its place and start working.

Yeah, so the point is when Rahul came to know about his cancer he left India without informing anyone with an excuse of higher studies in London and met Armaan in London in his college. They soon become good friends and Armaan came to know about his disease thus avoiding his excuses he took every responsibility of his treatment. When Rahul recover somehow, they start their business together, as both work hard to settle their business but Armaan never took risk about his health, he was always regular with Rahul's check up and medication. They were family for each other in London. Armaan went India sometimes but not Rahul.

Now in India,

The team start searching about Rahul without informing Muskaan coz one day when Nikki took his name by mistake Muskaan become aggressive "Nikki, don't, don't ever try to take his name, jo insaan bina kuch bole bina kuch bataye aise hi chhod k chala jaye, uspe kabhi bharosa nhi kiya ja sakta I hate him"

Beauty Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें