Yusaku (Yu-gi-oh)

This drawing is for an amazing person that goes by the name of SweetheartNicky

She has helped me with so much in my life, which includes always congratulating me in anything I do, encouraging me if I am nervous for something, and just making me smile when I feel like nothing else can. She is always there for me and I wanted do draw her one of her favorite characters from Yu-gi-oh, Yusaku.

I hope you like it. I feel like I screwed up the hair so much. But I still hope that it looks somewhat like him.

Thank you for everything you do Nicole.

And to all of the other amazing friends I have, thank you guys also for always being there for me

And to all of the other amazing friends I have, thank you guys also for always being there for me. All of you are the reason I chose to actually get up everyday. Knowing that I get to talk to amazing people like you.

And since I am getting back into the spirit of drawing, I will be talking requests once again. It can be any anime character, from any anime. An OC (I have a form for that in one of the chapters), or just anything you actually want me to draw.

And another question. I have been thinking about starting an art contest! I just wanted to see how many people would be interested. If you want to participate, either PM me or tell me in the comments.

And thanks again everyone for making my life enjoyable!