$1$

Monique in the mm

"Yo where the fuck is my money!" I said as I hit the man in the face with a bat.Dis nigga owe me 1 million since last week but his ass keep saying he needs more time and shit like ma nigga I know it don't take fuckin 3 months to make 1 million.

Wassah I'm Monique Arianna Jarnay. I'm 22 and leader of one of the most famous and ruthless gangs. I been running the streets of Alabama since my daddy died when I was 18. Not many people know who I am and I'm going to keep it that way. Not many know that I'm a girl. Some think I'm a nigga. But ion really care that much.

Rn I'm beating this nigga up cuz of his backstabbing ass. His ass think  ion know that he spent my money on drugs and then reselling it for less than it's worth his dumbass ain't know shit.

"Now I'm going to tell you one more time where the fuck is my money."

"Please I don't have it I have a little girl and another one on the way I have a wife please don't kill me."

"Nigga you mean the wife you beat the kid you starve almost yo death nigga I'm giving them freedom they are finally free of yo ass."
With that being said I shot his ass.

≠==========================≠

"Bstf!!!!"

"Yo wassah Monique" my bstf Royalty said she so cute.

^^Royalty👑

"Yo Monique you want to go to this party it's happening at my friend's house."

"Yuh at what time tho cuz you know I gotta get ready."

"Ik Monique but it happening at 9 so ya got 4 hours so yo ass better hurry."

₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱

4hrs later

^^Monique's outfit

"Damn Monique you look hot af if I wasn't straight and strictly dickly I would be all ova you."

"Ik girl let's just go."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What y'all think this my first book doing this so.

Next chapter will be the party

∞{Ashanti💦🔪